Reviews for Of a Probie and a Kitten
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
so much love for this! 3 thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here! i look forward to reading more in this verse! :D
Natalie chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I liked this story. I liked how you put in Alex and Logan what happened in the past and then put in Tony and McGee in the present and what happened then and now. I would have loved to have McGee see the computers though and know that Tony's not as dumb as McGee thinks he is.
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Really really good but can you make a sequel in which Alec and Max visit Tony at NCIS cuz they have the cure for the virus and need help with Eyes Only stuff. Please update soon and you never said what happened with Abby and if Tim ever saw Tony's stash of computers!

-RC
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was really awesome!
daddy's girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I think this is so true to both characters. Well done!
NatsumiMidou chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Brilliant story! Keep them coming please! Good writing and a good story plot.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very cute story I liked how you tied the two shows together yet kept the continuity of both thanks. I loved Dark Angel and I love NCIS but I have to admit I like Logan so much better than Tony.
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I am really, really getting drawn into your writing. Well done on this and a lot of your others (that at the time I didn't have time to do more than read, I need to fav them yet).
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Thouhgt I had reviewed before.

I liked it. Even in its sadness it's great how the events of one universe fir into the other. Though Logan calling Alec 'kitten' was kinda weird. Just with that exception, I think it is a clever idea. Hope you have time soon to post Probie's part.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
ooh, good story! cant wait till you make more from this universe!
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was great! Can't wait for more set in this universe.
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow, this was nice. its my first crossover fic of these two universes, but i quite liked it, even though some of it was a bit weird. like, how can the ncis world exist after the pulse and even if they were just alternate characters in different worlds, then tony wouldn't have eyes only stuff. plus the whole alec 'kitten' thing was kinda weird. oh, but i loved who you matched up lydecker and gibbs. and zack and damon. I dont know if i agree with the gibbs one and i like zack and not damon but still, it was a laugh and i liked the parallels you drew between them. i cant wait to see what you write next, i'll have to check back!