Reviews for Rooftop Confessions
X59 chapter 1 . 6/9
This was great and funny.
smileysquirrels chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I felt like this could be a real episode in hey Arnold! ...after TJM, maybe? :)
pokefan100 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is one of the best stories about Arnold and Helga being together I have ever read! I love how you have Arnold and Helga discussing the confession before it started and how Arnold admits he loves Helga first! Rhonda at the end was perfect, it was obvious how the two really liked each other!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
LOL..that was pricelss! I couldn so see this being like the last episode of the show when they confess their love. And its funny how the girls are like "well duh". Hehe. As always your story was great! :)
redhairdream chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
ok that made me laugh lol
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
love it and your welcome
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cute! I always thought their classmates HAD to notice something was going on between them! Helga is always picking on Arnold, while Arnold always acknowledges that Helga is a good person deep inside. :D
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AWWWWW! I love how Helga was all like "tell me more" to her female classmates. And I love their answers to how they knew Arnold liked her (for example, how he always got angry at her and only someone he likes could get him that riled up.) And I love how you ended it with "maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all." To be honest, I like the entire idea of it all- standing on a rooftop to shout your feelings toward the world totally sounds like a Hey Arnold episode waiting to happen.
Beth chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That's too funny, the guys ( other than gerald) are all shocked, but the girls are like duh!
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I wish this could be turned into an episode! This was so cute and funny and holy jeez I saw the whole thing in my head! Mail this to the creator already!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
ha ha that is so cute, love it:)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
:) It's all good had things gone this way, actually. ;D Because they HAD to know, somehow! xD :D Great job!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
hahaha! he really should have thought that out carefully.
Usha chapter 1 . 2/3/2012