Reviews for Bloody Kisses
Safiiri chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
I really liked the story and hope one day you can add the other chapters from the index :)
hi chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Just so you know you use the phrase "brushed up against his prostrate" or variations of it very often, and it can get rather tiresome to read. I know writing smut is hard, so maybe read some first, or write about Angel's or Xander's feelings, I can imagine that Angel is feeling very possessive, so how would he react to Xander trying to contact other people? Just a though.
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This was amazing. I really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it. Is your Livejournal under the same name as your ff? I would like to check it out if possible.
Draya chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
where else do you post? i'd like to finish Peace in Deseration and read Expendable and Ritual Repercussions if they're up.
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
beautiful, just...just beautiful
awuniversal chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i love this! when are you going to update, eithber here or at your livejournal? i've been to both.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Please update soon!
HyperFox3176 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This is hot hot hot. I love it. I cant wait for the next chaperon to seenhow u do angelus differently from angel. Keep up the great work.
draya chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I loved the 1st story. When are you going to put up the next?
PLEASE chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
PLEASE MAKE MORE! I LOVE UKE!-Xander!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Very Cool and I adore Sexy Xander and Posseive Angel.
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Ie-maru chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Can't wait for the next update~!

Btw, you don't mention Xander getting fed - Angel should 'take care of him' as a dominant, right? Maybe have a scene in the next one-shot about it? After all, food can be fun too, if you know what I mean~! Maybe some strawberries with chocolate~yum 3
chacra chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
yep really possessive! poor Giles it will be three long weeks for him !

thank you for your hard work! no pun intended! lol !

good luck!
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
update update update update update update update update update update