Reviews for The Hard Arse
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I do hope that you continue this story! I think it's fantastic! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! xoxo
April-Showers82 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Hilarious and sexy too! I would like to know how it ends.
GlassHeart1993 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I really like this story! I hope you update soon.
CJ44 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
God I love Jake and I like his little edge and Bella's like me!
Erica-Elizabeth-Black chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this story!
Skeletality chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Please tell me you are not abandoning this story, because even though it undenibally panty-soaking hot, it also has a real plotline. And, the fact that you haven't updated since September, which worries me deeply. Good news though, I'm sticking with this story. (: It's fan-fucking-tastic! Update soon!
nefftys chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
eyyy a little update here please? this is one of mi fav stories but you have me waiting for an update so long¡

i hope you can post soon please it is been 5 months¡
CCBTH chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I like this story but i dont care for bella much where are her morals?
jharv241 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Another excellent chapter and so glad that you are still working on this story. I loe your Jake he has a good head on his shoulders and it was perfect what he told Bella about getting out of the mess with Edward. Your Quil had me LMAO!
Jeniesethebeast chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I love this story... Can't wait to read the rest!
Emmettlover317 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I LOVE this story! Please continue :)))
Twiheartthepack chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
YAY! I cannot believe you actually updated this story! This is probably one of my all time favorite stories ever and I was so bummed to think that it had been abandoned. I love this version of jake and Bella. He is so raw and masculine and she's sexy yet strong and still feminine at the same time. Please please please update this asap, it is awesome! Glad to have you back ;)
Anenihan chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
This is one of those stories that I just could never get out of my head. Occasionally I'd be reading something and POP there's the "Bella working for Jake" story, so I was glad to see you working on it again. The new chapter just doesn't quiet sound like the old stuff, but after such a long hiatus I guess it's to be expected. I'm still looking forward to more though. I hope Jake beats up Edward or something. That would be fun! LOL Thanks for updating! meow
natalie paul chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
So glad you updated. I almost forgot about the story...good excuse to start from chapter 1 :)...looking forward to more.
3red chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
YES! so happy that this is back!

not gonna lie, feeling as sexually frustrated as Jake