Reviews for aeipathy
Elan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
beautiful!
innominateuser chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
whoa... this was breath-takingly good. Love it. Love Amy and the Doctor. I love your perfect description and feel of the Doctor's passion and love for Amy. :)

-Asphodel
Yttan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Absolutely gorgeously written!
eponiner chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
HI WOW OKAY EVERYTHING HURTS NOW
ugh I hate shipping 11/Amy the doomed ship, the HMS Tears
but this was beautiful and perfect and everything hurts but I would like to live in the magical place of your brain okay thanks
Theresalynnee chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Heartbreaking, really. Love this (: Beautiful writing.
Ema Coleen chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is FLAWLESS.

That last line, oh god, so well-put, and what a punch in the gut.

And the Rose comparison is really elegant and eloquent and nice too... and actually the whole last bit watching the sunset, that's so gorgeous. Anyway I am completely incoherent, but this fic is beautiful and I'm SO SO SO glad I got to read it. Thank you.
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Beautiful fic! The Doctor's serious tone was a little hard to get used to at first, because most fics I've read so far write from Amy's POV. However, you wrote him well, and I can believe much of his train of thought, so good characterisation. Love it.
thegirlwholovedwho chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
beautiful. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and everything that my mind has been thinking but that which I couldn't put into adequate words. thank you :)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Screaming, dizzying, breathless perfection. This is a nod to how very mad and wrong and wonderful and dark and twisted and kind and loveable and sad he is.

Thank you. Thank you for this brilliant fiction!

*HUGS*
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Your Eleven is the most in-character I've ever read, and that's even harder to do the way you have, written from his perspective. The way you wrote about him confessing to the Void made me smile because it sounds so like him. You also have a really all-encompassing, imaginative and poignant writing style. Awesome job!
belloblossom chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'd rather like it if you'd be so kind as to give a more detailed story on 6. as I felt as though it was going fine as at first and then all of it suddenly ended! What was up with that?
yum chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great description. I can actually imagine this becoming a proper audio book x
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is so beautiful! The imagery is breathtaking, and inner workings of the Doctor's rationale are enthralling - I can definitely imagine this being the Doctor's point of view. Great characterizations, well done! *favs*
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Gorgeous& brilliantly written! I loved it... thanks for sharing. Loved the angst! Poor 11!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Really enjoyed this!

". . . it's awkward, or at least it would be awkward if not for Rory, who by his very nature seems to soak up all the awkwardness in a room and exude it out his pores." - This line needs a special mention for sheer perfection. I love Rory, and this sums him wonderfully. ;)

I ship both Amy / Rory and Amy / 11, and it's really nice to see a fic which doesn't belittle Amy's feelings for Rory, or the fact that the Doctor genuinely likes him.

The Doctor's monologue to the Void was hilarious and touching too - spot on, really, I could just imagine MS delivering it!

I also appreciated the mention of Rose, and the comparison with reading a favourite poem in a foreign tongue - that was just perfect.

Great work! D