Reviews for Missing
ObsessedFan4life chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OMG the suspense! Update when u can!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I like this a lot! Are you going to continue it?
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked it :) u should make another chapter thingy (I don't know what the called) :) I'll read it if u do :)
tomboy2012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow. Can I just say that I absolutly love all of your BTR oneshots? They are amazing, and aren't all slash like everything seems to be these days...just amazing. I seriously love them and they are writeen beautifully, just to let you know :)

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving :)
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh this is really good

like, wow

i really want to know what happens next!
Two-bit Babby chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love it. _
OutlawedFallenAngel chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i really like it are you gunna do another chapte please!
zaly chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So, I just read "Sleepless" and thought 'Hey. Why not see if they have any other Big Time Rush stories?' So I checked and whilst reading through the summaries of all of your stories, decided to read all of them. I can't promise a review for every one because, well, I'm just too dang lazy for that. But I'll try.

Once again, I LOVED it. I just love the way you write. You have the ability to make characters do things that they wouldn't normally do and they don't seem the least bit out of character. It's wonderful. It's a talent. I love it.
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is so sad. I loved it though. In a weird kinda way. :)
fantasamigoricalproductions chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ok I have access to my pms so if this my oneshot which I'm not sure because I asked for it less then two months ago but its really good!
greenandred124 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh sad! )':
Cool fanatic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hey... you posted another one. :) Yay! It was really good. Ill send you a PM.
Tacoko chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Just reviewing 'cause I can. 8D

We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wooow. That was quite...depressing. And deep. I really really liked it. Wow.

Maybe you should make a sequel to this? Something fluffy, hmmm? You don't have to, since this is two months old, but...

Amazing story, again! :D