Reviews for Asymmetrical Reflections of One Half of the Whole
Rin5o chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I liked the SiriSev bits, but Peter was just too creepy! Loved it anyway)
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oooh, Peter is really a git! I can't believe it. LOL. This is quite believable for what could have been the real reason for thos two and their longsuffering bit of I hate your guts. Nicely written and I love the whole Sirius and Snape play by play. It came out well!
CrimsonxShadows chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow. Two cold characters, one proving to be colder. I like it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a really neat little fic. You kept true to the characters and did a nice job writing this. Awesome job!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Trying to murder someone is a _little_ drastic; but people have done that before just to get someone else's attention.

Nicely done.
xNomii chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was so impressive. When I read the summary, I was like 'weird..' but then I started reading the story, and it really touched me. I loved it.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was just brilliantly written. The style you adopted... you've just done it so well, really you have. Great story!
Archea chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ah, very well written and very true to character. Poor idiotic boys.

I wonder if you'd give us a counterpart in Grimmauld Place with Remus as the observer this time?
Playing Scrabble with Orcs chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really like this story. Very well done for a one-shot. I'm surprised it hasn't got more reviews.

The Severus/Sirius relationship has always intrigued me. I think this story portrays it perfectly. Nice way to write it into the whole Whomping Willow incident.

I'm adding it to my favorites!
green24 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow! i love how you made an even better reason as to why snape went into the shrieking shack. good story! :)