Reviews for Intertwined
moleking chapter 3 . 4/7
Nice story.
EzraFitzLove chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I love your writing! I just finished the third book and I have to say I was completely depressed after Kartik died. Please write more fanfics for the series!
Kartik and gemma chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Plz keep it up you capture kartik perfectly your a great writer!
Roseanna chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I love how you write Kartik's POV. He's exactly how I imagined him to be. Everything else in your story works wonderfully, too. Your words have a flow that makes your story a pleasure to read. Beautiful. Keep writing, please!
Elise chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Don't quit now, this is really an interesting idea for writing from a different POV. Keep it up!
Dawn1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG! You have to update the next two chapters. I just love stories from Kartik's point of view.
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love the way this is written. I think the perspective was beautifully captured, and I really do like the flow of your words. Please continue when you have time. I look forward to seeing more of him~ 3
bookworm62442 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very nice! The Gemma Doyle series has been one of my favorites for several years as well. And I'm so totally in love with Kartik, hehehe. XD And I feel as if you wrote him in character. Heck, you wrote Mother Elena in character too, captured her madness perfectly. And I like how Kartik had a dream of the temple; I think it shows how their fates are intertwined, which supports the title as well. :D I'd like to read the rest of the chapters. :)
Hedonia chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
cRAZYaNIME-bOOKlOVER chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is great! I loved the way you captured the personality of the mystery that is kartik in a fanfic hope you update soon!XD
Arable chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I like your writing style and characterization.