Reviews for A Familiar Pattern
SuperCasshern chapter 33 . 1/26
(FYI: SPOILERS IF ANYONE CARES)
I blasted through the last six chapters in one sitting and while I loved every second of it, I seriously thought the Future Telescope was how you were gonna end the story.
Justin would look through the broken telescope and see the events of the last few chapters play out before realizing that keeping Harper was more important than being a wizard so *poof* would go his powers and they would live happily as mortals.

I digress though, I enjoyed the story immensely and I hope whatever it is you do next is just as epic.
sheshe chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
Ohhh my freak gush goodnesss this was amazing i did all nighter reading this great wonderful no words to desrcibe my awe in writing. I never have i commented on the internet EVER this was a briliant story that literally fufilled excpections. All i can say is thank you...no words im just...AMAZED.
Helena-Louise-86 chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
Ooh, I've been away on vacation, so I haven't had a chance to review the epilogue until now... That was an incredibly sweet ending to a wonderful story :-) Like I've mentioned earlier, I'm really sad that the story is over, but at the same time, I'm super happy that you stuck with it until it was finished. Now that it is complete, I am looking forward to reading and enjoying it all over again in its entirety.

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours! I will be sure to keep an eye out for any story written by you :-)
Helene08 chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Glad you have updated ! And the end was just amazing , Japer finally end together yeah ! I really love your story , this story was just amazing ! Thanks you for this beautiful story and i hope you will write more Japer story ! XoXo-H
Helena-Louise-86 chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Oh wow... I have tears in my eyes. This chapter was so good and satisfying after everything those two have been through. The ending left me feeling all warm inside – they deserve some happiness together now :)

And yeah, I was glad to see Andy gone, but I’ll admit that you made me feel for him in that last chapter. But he and Harper were obviously not meant to be :)

I can't believe that this story is almost at an end. I think I've been following it for almost a year and a half. During this time, I’ve felt crazy happy whenever I received a notification that you had updated the story, and many times I’ve feared that you had given up on it. Thankfully you never did, and it was worth the wait every time!

I can't wait for the epilogue, even though I will be very sad when this story is over. But I suppose every great story has to end. I'm just really happy that I got to read it and be a part of it :)

And in case it wasn’t obvious, this is one of the best fan fiction stories I’ve ever come across. Words can’t describe how much I’ve enjoyed reading it. It was moving, gripping, dramatic, funny and extremely well-written with everyone completely in character. It was convincing and compelling from start to finish and I’m so glad that the Jarper fandom in particular was blessed with such a talented writer. The show never gave them a chance, but I always saw great possibilities there :)

I sincerely hope this won't be your last Jarper story. Even though the show ended a while ago, I still adore reading about those two and the unexplored potential I always saw in them as a couple. But if this is it, I can only thank you for being such an amazing writer and for choosing to share your gift with us here at . It is truly appreciated.
dana910 chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Ah..just lovely.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
Update soon
ColorM chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
Woot! Woot!

I'm so happy that you updated! This chapter was really great! I loved every single thing about it and the fact that you managed to fill us in without a filler chapter. Thank you for this, thank you for this story, thank you for everything. I really am grateful of you giving us the opportunity to enjoy such a wonderful story, for giving us such spectacular, articulate writing. I hope that maybe this encourages you to ever take up real writing or even more fanfiction. It doesn't matter. I just really hope you understand that this is one of my favorite stories ever! You managed to make JustinHarper such a fantastic story and a fantastic reason for being. If the show ever would have ever taken them up, they wouldn't have done a great job like you. You did them justice and continue to do so until the story is complete. Thank you for that.
Pearlstar chapter 31 . 4/11/2014
wow, this was a great chapter. please update
AndleebZehra10 chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
oh plz post the next chapter ...i luved the story 3
Helena-Louise-86 chapter 31 . 1/7/2014
Oh wow, first of all, I was so glad to see that you updated this story that I actually did a little happy dance :-) I love this story so very much, and every chapter is worth the wait... Second of all, though I didn't like Andy from the beginning, it was impossible not to feel for him in this chapter. I never expected to feel much sympathy for him but by the end, you literally had me bawling my eyes out. I felt for Harper, too. Man, break-ups are rough... But sometimes necessary. I'm glad Andy was the one to do it and for the right reasons. Anyway, beautiful chapter as always! I love every bit of this story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next ;-)
ColorM chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
This chapter was certainly hard hitting. I hadn't expected to get a feel of Andy's emotions, nor his troubles - nor feel sympathetic and a soft heart for it. This certainly surprised me, but I'm glad that you decided to write this. It's important for us readers to get a good look a things, before picking a side and totally outward hating the antagonist, y'know? It's like Loki from Thor; Loki spent a minimum of his life living a lie and unknowningly playing a part. You've just got to have good look at things, before moving on. I'm glad you did this, because now Andy isn't necessarily a antagonist, he's just a brokenhearted man.
Jeannie chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
Dang it! Now I feel bad for Andy. Why can't everyone find The One and be happy, already?
sarah chapter 30 . 9/20/2013
hey r u gonna continue it ?
Helena-Louise-86 chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
Yes! I can't tell you how happy it made me to see that you updated this story! I was so afraid you had given up on it...

And what an update it was :-) Absolutely amazing chapter! I have to agree with Alex - I just can't stand Andy anymore. I hope it won't be too long before Harper wakes up and realizes who is really in her heart ;-)

And the Jarper! That was simply awesome. From the moment they stepped outside into the garden, I kept hoping that they would kiss... The entire exchange between them was great. Hope something more will happen between them in the next chapter :-D

Keep up the good work! I love this story so much and I'm already waiting anxiously for the next update :-)