Reviews for A Familiar Pattern
twilightvamps chapter 1 . 4/15
you have made my night! that's the best story I have ever read!
you just maked harper a bitch ... for doing that to justin... i hate it
plz write more harper justin story plz
tanisa chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
its one of my fav story / fanfiction of all time ... I love the emotional Justin n Harper... I wish the could give us hint that who will Justin end up with... I wish Harper *wink... I love every chapter you wrote... u are fantastic ... lots of love and kisses
tanisa chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
love it
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Really her getting thin for a boy?
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That was cruel
SuperCasshern chapter 33 . 1/26/2015
(FYI: SPOILERS IF ANYONE CARES)
I blasted through the last six chapters in one sitting and while I loved every second of it, I seriously thought the Future Telescope was how you were gonna end the story.
Justin would look through the broken telescope and see the events of the last few chapters play out before realizing that keeping Harper was more important than being a wizard so *poof* would go his powers and they would live happily as mortals.

I digress though, I enjoyed the story immensely and I hope whatever it is you do next is just as epic.
sheshe chapter 33 . 6/19/2014
Ohhh my freak gush goodnesss this was amazing i did all nighter reading this great wonderful no words to desrcibe my awe in writing. I never have i commented on the internet EVER this was a briliant story that literally fufilled excpections. All i can say is thank you...no words im just...AMAZED.
Helena-Louise-86 chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
Ooh, I've been away on vacation, so I haven't had a chance to review the epilogue until now... That was an incredibly sweet ending to a wonderful story :-) Like I've mentioned earlier, I'm really sad that the story is over, but at the same time, I'm super happy that you stuck with it until it was finished. Now that it is complete, I am looking forward to reading and enjoying it all over again in its entirety.

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours! I will be sure to keep an eye out for any story written by you :-)
Helene08 chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Glad you have updated ! And the end was just amazing , Japer finally end together yeah ! I really love your story , this story was just amazing ! Thanks you for this beautiful story and i hope you will write more Japer story ! XoXo-H
Helena-Louise-86 chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Oh wow... I have tears in my eyes. This chapter was so good and satisfying after everything those two have been through. The ending left me feeling all warm inside – they deserve some happiness together now :)

And yeah, I was glad to see Andy gone, but I’ll admit that you made me feel for him in that last chapter. But he and Harper were obviously not meant to be :)

I can't believe that this story is almost at an end. I think I've been following it for almost a year and a half. During this time, I’ve felt crazy happy whenever I received a notification that you had updated the story, and many times I’ve feared that you had given up on it. Thankfully you never did, and it was worth the wait every time!

I can't wait for the epilogue, even though I will be very sad when this story is over. But I suppose every great story has to end. I'm just really happy that I got to read it and be a part of it :)

And in case it wasn’t obvious, this is one of the best fan fiction stories I’ve ever come across. Words can’t describe how much I’ve enjoyed reading it. It was moving, gripping, dramatic, funny and extremely well-written with everyone completely in character. It was convincing and compelling from start to finish and I’m so glad that the Jarper fandom in particular was blessed with such a talented writer. The show never gave them a chance, but I always saw great possibilities there :)

I sincerely hope this won't be your last Jarper story. Even though the show ended a while ago, I still adore reading about those two and the unexplored potential I always saw in them as a couple. But if this is it, I can only thank you for being such an amazing writer and for choosing to share your gift with us here at . It is truly appreciated.
dana910 chapter 32 . 5/22/2014
Ah..just lovely.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
Update soon
properlycolorful chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
Woot! Woot!

I'm so happy that you updated! This chapter was really great! I loved every single thing about it and the fact that you managed to fill us in without a filler chapter. Thank you for this, thank you for this story, thank you for everything. I really am grateful of you giving us the opportunity to enjoy such a wonderful story, for giving us such spectacular, articulate writing. I hope that maybe this encourages you to ever take up real writing or even more fanfiction. It doesn't matter. I just really hope you understand that this is one of my favorite stories ever! You managed to make JustinHarper such a fantastic story and a fantastic reason for being. If the show ever would have ever taken them up, they wouldn't have done a great job like you. You did them justice and continue to do so until the story is complete. Thank you for that.