Reviews for The Melting Ice Incident
Mekayla chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Omg I loved this story!
"What do we have?" "Ice. Water. Cold.
And this part!
"We have 'Ice' now we need some 'land.'" "Very. Funny. Canada."
This story was really funny!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I really liked it XD
impossibly-lazy chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
'"Good. So I can blame one fifth on America, right?"'
XD
EvelyLime chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Haha XDD It's kinda fun figuring out who's who.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is really awesome for crack. I got so many funny mental images while reading. These two are my favorite, I'm glad somebody wrote for them finally!
Olivegarden chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Is it weird that i love this so much? XD uve officially mafe me love these two together...theyre two of my favorite characters, but i never thought of them together. But this bit of crack3!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This flowed surprisingly well for crack written in dialogue. And I mean REALLY surprisingly well because it flowed REALLY well which is surprising. This was really funny and I'm glad I read it. I get really funny mental images from this fic. I think description would have killed it. Great job!

-Ash
So Many Things chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
that's really good, despite being dioulouge only. :)
Calcium sulfide chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha! This cracked me up. Great job!
PinkCatsy chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This was very amusing!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
LOL, I'm a little confused, but I'm guessing they went Ice fishing and then the Ice started to melt? Teehee, it was funny though. I enjoyed the interaction. And stories told in different styles are always fun to read.
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*giggle*

Oooh, I love this duo. Both far north, both pretty quiet...but we all know how just how well those unassuming demeanors hide some wicked snark. XD

I like the dialogue only theme. It did flow quite nicely and it takes a lot of talent to get that much detail into spoken sentences without making them seem like narration.

Very enjoyable. :D

PS. I'd be delighted to beta for your Valentine's Day story. The concept sounds brilliant and I can hardly wait to read it. Regrettably, I might only be available to beta on weekends as Grade 11 is not kind homework-wise but other than that I'd be delighted to beta for you.
miintea chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
oh wow. xDD

this is just. pure win. xDD

so funny! weeee~~~
LysiV chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
xD omg I had to stop eating since I kept laughing. Great fic.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ah, this is wonderful~! XD The dialogue-only format makes it somehow more awesomely hilarious.

-gives you an internet-