Reviews for Unpleasant or Extraordinary
troublewolf chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Sorry I didn't review after reading the other chapters, but I really prefer reading the whole story first. I enjoyed it very much. How you explained the child and Ianto coming back to life was believable and understandable. I've always held back from writing sci-fic because of the science part. You do it well!
Excuse me if this is a short review, but it's five in the morning and I've had to round up an escaped hamster twice now, so I'm trying to watch Smallville and write this! Anyway, I do see where you could extend the story, even make a book out of it. Wonder if you did if we could get it published? Heh?
Anyway..Good Writing!
Franklynne chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Cool beginning. Minimum typos.
Franklynne chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Love it. Wish it were longer though.
Franklynne chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Come back Ianto...
Franklynne chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Still loving it.
Franklynne chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
So glad there's more. Adorable kid.
Franklynne chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I love it. Jack and Ianto. Alive and together. This helps me as I'm still mourning our Welshman. Thanks a bunch.
Franklynne chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Keep them coming! You're really good at this. Thank you, I've been mourning Ianto and this made my week.
Franklynne chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
I think it's really good. Ianto alive is perfect to me.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It's great!
GleeCrosse2134 chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
I absolutely love this story. Hands down one of the best Ianto/Jack stories I've ever read.
Aya2013 chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
great story! loved it! thanks for sahring!
KuraiLightning chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
I quite liked it. Now I'm off to hunt for that Gareth book, I must melt listening to his voice. I'm trying to finish Torchwood but it scares me.
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
WHADDAFUG.
Sincerelysnape chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I think this is my third time through this story, and I just have to say that I love this chapter, it's one of the best! Thanks! )