Reviews for Unpleasant or Extraordinary
Moehre89 chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
This was awesome! I loved it. And your book quotes fired me up! I've been stuck on the first book for ages now. Will try to get more done!
SuziH-J chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
Beautiful ending. I'm crying again, but this time happy tears for my boys & their little boy. Look forward to reading your other stories, thanks for sharing them.
SuziH-J chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Thought it was RJ that was the unnamed man. So glad he is out of UNIT's grubby hands
SuziH-J chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
Last chapters review should read 'do not get their hands on Ianto or Jordan'. Slight typo on my part.
SuziH-J chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
I can just picture Ianto going all OCD about the cleanliness or lack thereof at the cabin. Even heard that last sentence in my head in Ianto's voice. I'm hoping UNIT do joy get there hands on him or Jordan.
SuziH-J chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Tears again falling near the end of this chapter, not sure of they are happy or sad tears - I'm thinking a mixture of both. I am enjoying this story & am eager to see how things develop. Will most likely be more tears from me before the end of the story (yes I'm one of those people that cry 'at the drop of a hat' as they say). I am also finding that I am getting very affected by Janto fanfics that I have been reading. Loving the story so far.
SuziH-J chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
OMG I've got tears already! Happy ones though.
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Thanks for including the quotes from the book, (which I have not read as yet), as it gave me some insight into your story. I do have all TW books now, so look forward to reading them. I'm just a bit hooked on the TW (especially Janto) fanfic.
SnowGirl95 chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
This is an awesome story. I'm still in the denial of Ianto's death and this fic gave me hope to pretend that he survived. Loved it, I loved in the show how Jack loved Ianto, although he flirted with practically anything that moved, but always loved Ianto and this fic showed a more protective side of him. Loved it!
FranArian chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
Very unique idea, and an incredibly enjoyable story.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
This was a really clever and well written story! I will admit I would have loved to have seen a few more convos between Jack & Ianto, particularly in the early part of the story. But overall I loved the premise and thought it was very well executed. Well done! :)
troublewolf chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Sorry I didn't review after reading the other chapters, but I really prefer reading the whole story first. I enjoyed it very much. How you explained the child and Ianto coming back to life was believable and understandable. I've always held back from writing sci-fic because of the science part. You do it well!
Excuse me if this is a short review, but it's five in the morning and I've had to round up an escaped hamster twice now, so I'm trying to watch Smallville and write this! Anyway, I do see where you could extend the story, even make a book out of it. Wonder if you did if we could get it published? Heh?
Anyway..Good Writing!
Franklynne chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Cool beginning. Minimum typos.
Franklynne chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Love it. Wish it were longer though.
Franklynne chapter 12 . 4/21/2014