Reviews for Awake
Phyco Harmony chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
THE AWESOMENESS I also agree to the fact that the best line ever is why are you wearing clothes
Phyco Harmony chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
words cannot describe...
america the hero chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
CAN U PLS TELL US CHEZ CHERRO HAPPENED 2 THE AWESOME PRUSSIA PLLEEEEASE?!
(sry i spoke a little italian *smiles sheepishly"*)
*chez cherro- what the fuck
Bean The Voodoo Queen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'M DYING. THAT WAS SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL AND whataremyfeelingsdoing...
perfectioninmypride chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"Why are you wearing clothes?"

This line. Forever. Perfect question to ask XD

D'awww. This entire thing is just d'awwww :3
gymnalissa chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Beautiful. This is BEAUTIFUL! :D Amazing, I adore stories like this, plus it was so well written~! oooh! *squirms in delight*
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Lovely, lots of emotion, I love the transition from sad - normal - happy. XD Thanks for adding Hungary in it, when there is Prussia and Austria, you absolutely NEED a Hungary with her trusty sidekick, the CAMERA!

Also, I like the ending quote/sentence. XD
DuhPunch chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMFG THIS WAS SO SWEET! *squeeks* We need more fanfics like this!
Dragon4Life chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw that was so cute! Poor grieving Prussia..anyway, the personalities of everyone were spot-on! Hungary's line at the end really made me laugh too. Thank you for writing! :D
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That's a wonderful story, I really like it.

You managed it very good to show Prussias soft side, even if he isn't showing it very often by himself.
Evil raccoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This fic was simply... perfect! Seriously, I loved it. I loved how you managed to write such a sad/sappy scene without making the characters appear out of character. It was simply beautiful. And the last part, with Hungary and her camera and Prussia being back to normal, was a great ending. Haha, I would definitely do the same, Hungary xD
ILiketospin chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that was so cute/depressing. I loved it.
xWinterHeart chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I cannot believe the lack of reviews in this fic. I thought it was seriously beautiful (: Prussia's crying is heartbreaking but completely in character. Everything is just gorgeous, Austria's words and thoughts, i truly love it.

You did an amazing job writing this (:
BlameItOnTheUnicorns chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is the fifth time I'm trying to review (stupid phone -.-) The reason why I stick to English is because it feels just odd to review in Finnish, hope you don't mind _

Well anyways, while reading I could easily picture Prussia crying and the fact that it seemed so completely in character was both scary, sad and... Well, wierd.

Austria waking up to the sound of Hungary's camera; priceless. I'd buy those pictures no matter the cost xP Oh, and Prussia's (almost) complete recovering made me smile for some odd reason.

Hungary's conversation with Germany felt somehow a bit out of place, although very believable in the same time. Gaah, my thoughts are too confused at the moment! (but in a good way, me thinks x_x )