Reviews for The Game Plan
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 6/15
Very good !
Be continued?
iPod reader chapter 6 . 3/13
Seems like Harry is collecting "trinkets" of a special kind ( can spell the word don't know how..) you really should be in slitherin if that's the case or ravenclaw of corse I spy and duck duck goose are no fun but I think there's ways to spruce it up some but my favorite game growing up was ring around the roses. But if your going old school then hop-scotch (via port key) would be a blast or red-rover red-rover. Everyone knows the rules but you have am imagination worth investigating. Have fun in Huffelpuff but if you're absolutely sure; better be Gryffindor, you can always make friends in Slitherin, but you'll have a ball in Ravenclaw!
Lovelesslife chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
So, I was wondering if you are still writing this? Only it's been six years since you've updated it, and I really want to see which game you're going to make Voldemort play.
Thorilian chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Interesting and with horcruxes as prizes, ingenious.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
XD so harry is collecting the Horcruxs...
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Please write more! This is so hilarious and exciting, its so much fun to read! I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! ! HE COLLECTING WHORECRUX'S! I'm done. Please continue. So I can continue to fangirl. Oh and I love overprotective Severus!
olivria chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
OMG ! HE'S GATHERING HORCRUXES ! (the locket, the cup...) AND HE'S TAKING OUT DEATH EATERS (Rabastan and Rodolphus)!

Every one of his games does something for him :
- Sardines gets him and Sev closer
- Truth or Dare earns him Sev's respect and two dead DEs
- Switch starts up his relationship with Sev
- Seven Minutes In Heaven reaffirms his relationship with Sev
- Scavenger Hunt gets him the Locket
- Monopoly earns him the Cup.

Wow ! So cool !
Venipa chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Im in love with this lol can't wait for the next installment...
Houdiji chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I was wondering why would Charlie had makeup but then I realize that he was an adult wizard so he could make it appear really easy. Great game. :D
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Update please
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Funny fic! And i've noticed he is gradually collecting the horcruxes ... going to surprise them at the end?
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
please continue this :D I love this story a looooot. Pretty pleaseee
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
PLEASE update again soon, i love this story! and when are Harry and Severus gonna have sex already?!
bookworm0902 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This is too good! I loved it!