Reviews for The Game Plan
Thorilian chapter 6 . 1/12
Interesting and with horcruxes as prizes, ingenious.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 1/7
XD so harry is collecting the Horcruxs...
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Please write more! This is so hilarious and exciting, its so much fun to read! I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! ! HE COLLECTING WHORECRUX'S! I'm done. Please continue. So I can continue to fangirl. Oh and I love overprotective Severus!
olivria chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
OMG ! HE'S GATHERING HORCRUXES ! (the locket, the cup...) AND HE'S TAKING OUT DEATH EATERS (Rabastan and Rodolphus)!

Every one of his games does something for him :
- Sardines gets him and Sev closer
- Truth or Dare earns him Sev's respect and two dead DEs
- Switch starts up his relationship with Sev
- Seven Minutes In Heaven reaffirms his relationship with Sev
- Scavenger Hunt gets him the Locket
- Monopoly earns him the Cup.

Wow ! So cool !
Venipa chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Im in love with this lol can't wait for the next installment...
Houdiji chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I was wondering why would Charlie had makeup but then I realize that he was an adult wizard so he could make it appear really easy. Great game. :D
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Update please
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Funny fic! And i've noticed he is gradually collecting the horcruxes ... going to surprise them at the end?
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
please continue this :D I love this story a looooot. Pretty pleaseee
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
PLEASE update again soon, i love this story! and when are Harry and Severus gonna have sex already?!
bookworm0902 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This is too good! I loved it!
Love Faith Embers chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Great story! Can you also have them play a game of scrabble? But, instead of the normal way of playing, there would be certain pros and cons. Here's a list:

1. Each word they make in one turn is one small prize. (prize can be anything) Note: like in the real scrabble game, each player must grab the number of tiles they used from the bag of tiles.
2. If they fail to create a word in three turns, they must lose an article of clothing. (like strip poker)
3. The first person to use all of their tiles, and there aren't any left in the bag, wins a big prize (decided on by the group playing).

How do you like that idea? XD Lolololol...
Fullmoon2335 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Wonderfully evil story! Can't wait for you to update with the next game/chapter/horcrux/whatever!
Master-of-Masters chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Funny story
Can you pretty please add a little more Snarry in the story? I WANT MY YAOI!
anyway I wonder how Harry found out about the horcruxes and if he is gonna commit suicide(and come back to life) like he did in the book
Good Work and please please update soon
Ja Ne