Reviews for The Game Plan
Houdiji chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I was wondering why would Charlie had makeup but then I realize that he was an adult wizard so he could make it appear really easy. Great game. :D
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Update please
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Funny fic! And i've noticed he is gradually collecting the horcruxes ... going to surprise them at the end?
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
please continue this :D I love this story a looooot. Pretty pleaseee
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
PLEASE update again soon, i love this story! and when are Harry and Severus gonna have sex already?!
bookworm0902 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This is too good! I loved it!
Love Faith Embers chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Great story! Can you also have them play a game of scrabble? But, instead of the normal way of playing, there would be certain pros and cons. Here's a list:

1. Each word they make in one turn is one small prize. (prize can be anything) Note: like in the real scrabble game, each player must grab the number of tiles they used from the bag of tiles.
2. If they fail to create a word in three turns, they must lose an article of clothing. (like strip poker)
3. The first person to use all of their tiles, and there aren't any left in the bag, wins a big prize (decided on by the group playing).

How do you like that idea? XD Lolololol...
Fullmoon2335 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Wonderfully evil story! Can't wait for you to update with the next game/chapter/horcrux/whatever!
Master-of-Masters chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Funny story
Can you pretty please add a little more Snarry in the story? I WANT MY YAOI!
anyway I wonder how Harry found out about the horcruxes and if he is gonna commit suicide(and come back to life) like he did in the book
Good Work and please please update soon
Ja Ne
Darkshade94 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Sheer Awesomeness! Can you do another chapter with the death munchers?
Michy1990 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
how about twister

you have a dail and a mat the mat has 16 circles on it and each row is a different colour the dail shows the four colours and has a needle in the middle to point at the couler

each person playing spins this needle and places a hand or foot on the corosponding colour on the mat and it goes on like this till someone falls over
gsferal chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
This story is really entertaining. I can't wait to see what he is going to do with the gathered items. I love how no one sees what is happening. Can't wait for an update.
Porkii chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I really love this story and can't wait for you to add more chapters! :D
Jayded524 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
cant wait! :) 3
Jayded524 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i am so going to do this the next time im at a friends place! ahah this is an awesome idea! :) 3