Reviews for Migraine Cupcakes
SpeedDemonGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I enjoyed reading this immensly, especially the "touching his kitchen-y things" line.

I've always had the mindset that Kariya and Sho could be friends like this too, it's nice to see a fanfic of them having a relationship like this (and it not being yaoi).

Keep up the good work!
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hey, this was really awesome! I mean it. It's unusual to get to enjoy something about two guys that is just friendship rather than yaoi. And I really, really appreciate and enjoy that.

Spot-on in character of course, and I find your characterization of Sho quite amusing. Kitchen-y things! I can totally imagine that bothering him for the strangest of reasons. Excellent job.

Best wishes,

-FP
Necron - Edge Of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lovely. Just absolutely lovely. It's nice to see people interested in the Reapers, even more so when they write as well as you do. I'm usually not a huge fan of present-tense works, but you handled it pretty well. The interactions between Kayira and Sho were pretty giggle-worthy, especially the last few lines. Somehow, the image of Sho in an apron bakinbg cakes for Lollipop is enough to reduce me to fts of giggles xD

So, for that reason, please please PLEASE post up that other one-shot you mentioned. I'd love to see this relationship in greater detail, and with your writing style, I'm sure it won't dissapoint.
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I cannot tell you how much I loved reading this. This is, honestly, one of the best TWEWY fanfictions I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this-