Reviews for Mother
NCIS-CSI chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
more soon please
Fleppy85 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010

I think Sara would be a great mother so they need to get Grissom back on the show to have a little CSI family

The new one will be on tomorrow (Wednesday)
PrinceThenKing chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Looking forward to the coming chapters.
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Awh! :) this story is awesome! I love how much Sara has taken to little ricky! Its so sweet! Please continue soon! :)
Fleppy85 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010

Thanks, I try to come up with something different every time. This will be a short one, I think only 9 or ten chapters, so we're halfway through
bene chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I really like that, after reading a few stories from you, you still manges to give us a very different plot each time.

This one promises to be a good one too from what I read so far.

Fleppy85 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010

You'll know pretty soon who Ricky's father is. Grissom would be... interesting for Sara to find out *lol*

I want to write a little bit more of 'Mister Boombastic' but I can't come up with anything I like. So I think it will take some time until I get some new chapters.

At the moment I've stopped writing FF at all and am back to my other writing stuff
PrinceThenKing chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wild guess. The father is Warrick? BTW, you will continue Mister Boombastic when you are wirting Mother, won't you?
anjo chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I wonder who Rickys father is...

his hair having black curls..

It cant be Grissom,can it ?*g*

Maybe we find out,sooner or later..
Fleppy85 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010

I thought a pregnant Sofia was a good reason - after all, Louise is pregnant at the moment too, should be due soon.

Nope, I've not much experience with babies/toddlers. I'm not a child person, but I wanted a good reason for Sofia. So yeah, it might be not realistic but a not talking at all Ricky would have been too boring. I can change it into fantasy...
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ok, interesting, but it's pretty obvious that you don't have much experiece with babies/barely toddlers between 1 and 2 years old. They don't formulate full sentences of any kind. They barely express themselves beyond single words, Mama, Dada, food, etc... They definitely don't say "okay." They wouldn't have any understanding of someone asking them if they wanted water or milk. They would stare at you with nothing but a blank expresssion. Nice story, but unbelievable.
anjo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
great start,Ricky is really cute !

Sofia disapeard from CSI whithout any explanation,

so I like your explanation !