Reviews for One Way Or Another
Gadabida chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I also LOVE Heath/Justin, love this!

I imagine how hard it must have been, I mean when I think of them together I can only think of kinky sex , ahah

I love it though!

Good job :)
kathy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I really liked this story but i like kinky sex stories too..
booxradley chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
loved this! absolutely looove Heath/Justin as a pairing and it was written well, so A! :D
Dashing RKOwned chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
myers1978 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nice... I think they would make a great tag team! Laughed so hard last Raw when Heath practically palmed Justin's ass lol. They are always together, standing next to each other, whispering in the ring D Probably helped that their pros were good friends and on the same show and that they are the same age (about)
Bamagirl2010 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
O_O I might...well I hate to admit it but...I think this Coupling is better than some of my couples with Evan...just saying.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oooh I love it! I love it I love it I love it!
Manda chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
aww brooky I LOVED IT! *snugs* Best thing ever to wake up to!
SJSGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
mmm my new favorite pairing I think LOL! LOVED it very well written and hot hot HOT!
slashburd chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love this pairing and I'm surprised there's not more fic about them - they've been touching and looking at each other since right from the start of NXT and I wish they would just get a room (and let us all watch!)

Anyway, I think you made a great job of this and I certainly enjoyed reading it :) Fab fic!
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
it good not who i would picked but i like it
RanCodiEvan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010

Its here

Heath cant keep his mind off of Justin *Loves*

Bryan Beats Cole up So needed to happeen

Justins such a tease

This story is making me want there to be m more Justin/Heath