Reviews for Ellipsis
readicted chapter 1 . 5/31
Wow, Bella really WAS quite obsessed! That must've been one helluva kiss he gave her up against that tree when they were kids. I believe that Riley truly had and has feelings for Bella. It was scrappy to kiss her those two times and lead her on when they were younger when he had a gf. As adults, I feel Bella would've maybe freaked most guys out with her intensity and aggressiveness when he was trying to pull away. My intuition tells me that Riley carried a secret flame for Bella as well, that she crashed through his walls and he gave in to the passion. He knows he's still with Victoria at least technically. I think he uses half lies or insinuations to keep Bella believing that he and Victoria broke up. I also believe that Riley wants to and maybe intends to do just that, but that her father played a role in him staying with her. The job maybe? Still a shot thing to do. Profess your enduring love, but then hide her away like a dirty little secret, keeping her in the dark until he could figure out a plan. Mind you, Bella seems to have willingly and readily accepted his deceptions. Like she didn't want to know the truth. She needs to resolve her feelings about herself and her relationship with Riley, before she can move forward with a healthy New relationship (with Edward!) I'm sure those mysterious letters will go a long way to clearing some of this confusion up.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I had to stop reading Episode and read this first. What a lying douchebag is Riley!
starnosy chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Aww that was so amazing to read. And I will pretend that this story was a stand-alone one. No Outtake and so on. I haven't read the other story but based on the comments here, it seems that Riley is really bad. So like I said, I will think that this is one story, no outtake. I Riley with Bella. And to think that after that story it will have such a negativ turn makes it really sad.
I love this story so much.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Two thoughts about this chapter. The first being that she really threw herself at him, begging him to make love to him, telling him she loved him while he was backing off, trying to leave. How much can a young guy take when a beautiful girl is throwing herself at him?
The second being that he did, in the end, tell her he was insanely in love with her and they should have been together long ago, so he has me stupified. Did he love her? Were his feelings genuine or were they the result of the afterglow of sex? This outtake doesn't tell me he was the bad guy/user here. I lay that on Bella.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
He did love her. But the Victoria issue...bet the letters Jessica will send Bella are from Riley.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was seriously awesome! So very hot and I loved it! The story of her waiting and finally getting the guy and him loving her this entire time is so heartbreakingly beautiful! This was so sweet and I enjoyed reading it!
mpg chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm such a B&E girl, this was difficult to read - at least in episode its all mixed up within the B&E love story. That said it was really well written & I can totally see why Bella is so hooked on Riley
ENAddict chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Really enjoyed it and it's made me even more curious about the reasons behind Riley sticking with Victoria. I had assumed it was linked to her father/his job, but he references wanting her for a long time! C x
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I have mixed emotions after reading this.

First. As a stand alone this is one hot oneshot. The tension and sexual awareness is there. He appears very loving and caring of Bella. And Bella is just so totally obsessed with Riley. I also wonder if maybe she is confused with obsession and true love. But anywho. This was very well written and as I said a good stand alone.

But knowing the end of these two makes me hate the shit out of Riley. I want to get into his mind. Was he truly in love with Bella and using Victoria for whatever she and her family could bring to him? Or did he believe Bella was the sure virgin fuck that could continue as long as he kept her hidden from the world and Victoria? Doesn't really matter. He took advantage of an obsessed younger Bella.

Either way doesn't change my thoughts. To quote Ali in Remember Me - he's simply an assaholic.

Now back to chapter 19 of Episode. See ya over there!

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter
slc6548 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Excellent!
WellTrue chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
ok give me some bleach to wash my eyes, so i can not see the words i have just dinner is definately trying to resurface. love your writing and all that but did i really have to read that before the next chapter of Episode?

thing is i think riley may really like bella over victoria but not enough to give up everything for her,which is really worrying for edward as its obvious riley is going to reappear,and i hope when he does, that bella has a clear head and realises that edward is her soul mate and that riley was just infatuation. oxo
Themys chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great story!

It was fun to read the state of mind of Bella, in this outtake. All the passion and the need. It's breathtaking!

Thanks for sharing this amazing story.

Cheers from Brazil
84gemstone chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ok so I locked myself in the loo at work to read this lol Bella you won't be with Riley for long hub your true love (Edward) is waiting for you (well he is now lol) great outtake him :0)
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 10/15/2010