Reviews for The Icing on the Cake
sue273 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
What a sticky mess your boys made! It's a good job no one waked in on them while they were 'baking'.

Loved this hot oneshot - you had me chuckling all the way through. I could just imagine Edward's bum print in the frosting!
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This story is the icing on the cake;)

Thank you!

carolyn.
mssdare chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hot, funny and beautifully written:) i loved it!

MD
mw138 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Yum! That was HOT!
Lindz26 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Well, I enjoyed this very much. Edward and Jasper slash is m absolute favorite. The image of the two of them all covered in frosting and bent over the counter...yum!

Jasper the little devil..he had no intention of making a cake! LOLOL! I like the way he thinks. I must say, if I had a chance to spend the afternoon with Edward, my mind would not be on baking either.

The ending was funny and adorable! Of course Alice would pick up on the little frosting in the hair. That was great!

~Lindz
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That. Was. HOT! And OMG I want a cake now too (thanks for that) :)

I can see why this is your favorite... it was fantastic :)

And Alice at the end... hilarious :)

Mel
metle chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Fantastic - naugthy boys...I love it...
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Okay, that was fucking hot. Jasper is a naughty, naughty boy. I just love it.
VampireLestat12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Mmmm, the boys are so much better than cake. Loved the lemon frosting! LOL! Frosting in Edward's hair.
Bforqueen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hi Sarah!

Look for my review on this o/s on the Blog tomorrow :-) All I will say is that I kinda crave chocolate cake now...

Jess110426 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I'm a huge fan of OCDJen, so I'm glad that you wrote this for her b-day, she deserves all the lovin sent her way.

I loved this. the straight forwardness to it all, is just a complete turn on...
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So hot and funny! I loved it! Jen is really lucky to have such an awesome OS for her birthday!

Cheers,

Seren
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh my gosh I love it! It was hott and funny and just yummy! :)
devastatia chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
haha, aww! a little bit sweet and a little bit dirty. the ending was the best though (:
SomethingAmazing95 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh snap! They got caught! Ahahahah, I loved it!