Reviews for In Our Time Of Dying Series: Temptation
nooni19 chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Can't believe is over, but a great series
nooni19 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Wow really great
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ohh last one
TinaraXx chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Very very good!
cora chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
love the story. hint do a story about j.j/morgan kids nobody have never did that.
JJandDerekMorgan3341 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
i lIKE THIS STORY WHERE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE COUPLES AND OF COURSE DERERK/JJ ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVA!
Soss chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Aaaah i'm sure it's gonna be more than awesome ! Lots of love from France
foxyfeline chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Great series! You had a splash of everyone in there! Definately write more JJ/Morgan stories! There are just not enough of them out there for my liking!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Another jj/ morgan pairing please! Great series
DVdE91 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Great story!

Please do another JJ/Morgan story.. there aren't enough of them ;)
book.worm.71717 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Yay! They all got their happy endings! That was so much fun to read, so thank you for your hard work :) It turned out great and i'm sorry it's over now. Thanks again :)
musicxlife4 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Omg that was a fantastic ending to this fantastic series! Please stick with Morgan and jj. There are too many JJ/Reid stories and not enough of my favorite pairing! Thank you for this awesome series and I'm excited to see what you have coming next *CoughJJMorgancough* :)
Holly94 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
i love this sereis it was amazing :D please do another JJ/Morgan story/series loved it and good job ha :)
pie chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
i love it but it seems a little too happy for a criminal minds almost ending maybe there should be a surprise twist or something i love it though :)
michelle07 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
OMG emilys pregnant! i love it! please update this story as soon as you can! please!