Reviews for Hover Through the Fog and Filthy Air
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Wow, just wow. I loved this story so much...and that sounds a little messed up considering the subject matter, but, hey. Hurt/Comfort are my favorite stories, so I'm a little twisted anyway. :p
Lbdba chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
So, just wanted to tell you that this was excellent. It made me wonder if you did or are planning to do a story on what was referenced in this one with Dean being possessed, etc... That would be cool. Hope so. Keep up the great work!

Corina
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Wow! This was amazing! Creepy, scary, angsty, mysterious, beautiful. I freaking loved it! It was different and captivating. I loved the entirely different take on Lucifer Rising. Loved that you took it in a completely unexpected direction. Loved that Dean was so messed up and even more dependent on Sam. Loved that Sam was so strong thoughout yet finding out how much he does for Dean from his brother himself, crumbled him. Loved, loved, loved the entire thing! :)

This was a breathtaking story, full of pain and healing and brotherly love at it's finest. You did a glorious job! :)
CalamityJim chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
This was really great. You did a good job of giving the background info while pushing the story ahead. I really enjoyed the tone of this piece as well. It was really interesting and had a gritty degree of realism that made it fascinating. Great job.
Samantha V chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Great story, really well written! So sad to see Dean so broken years after the end of the war. Is there a prequel story explaining what happened?
kitsunechibiko chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
So very nice. I luved how you wouldn't tell us what had happened. I was almost frustrated, but I kept telling myself, "She's a good writer. She'll tell us eventually." (And of course, I assume your female, because I always assume fic writers are female. Don't know why; it's just the voice a hear. WOMAN. You know?) Much luv. Great writing skills. Enjoyed it very much. It was like watching an episode again.
dinahe chapter 1 . 6/28/2010