Reviews for never really over you
Magicgirl29 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

Thanks for responding to my challenge this was a great idea, I bet this could have actually been going through Ginnys mind when she was with Dean, well done!
firelordazulas chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awwww, that sounds really true. I could imagine that happening. Ginny seems likely to do that, try to cover her heartbreak by going out with other people. I always thought that that was what she was doing when she went out with everyone in her 4th year.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I like this. A bit of mild angst. Hopefully, Dean will end up happy with someone else. mmmmm...What about Michael Corner? He dated Ginny before Harry too!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It was yes, short but really interesting :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Short, yes, but you really gave us insight to Ginny's mind. Great job! :D
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
really well written, i really really liked it(:
Rameelia chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
So... not really sure what's going on with Ginny in this drabble. Well, yeah, Harry's the first crush, but... she sort of liked Dean better? Mm. Interesting.
deadtodd chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I've always been a fan of DeanxGinny so this caught my eye. All in all I liked it :)
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So short but it gives insight into Ginny. Personally I hate her but you really justified her not being able to stay with one boy in your story. really nice :)
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Sweet! I don't usually read drabbles, but this is good and gets the message across very well. Good work :D
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It fits well within cannon and it could be what Ginny thought in the beginning of her relationship with Dean. Good job.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, slightly heartbreaking! It was very powerful and I thought the length was perfect - you did Ginny justice!

'She hoped that Harry would never like her back. Because if he did, she herself would not be able to predict the consequences. It would complicate things far too much.'

That was just perfect I totally summed up everything she would have been feeling - how conflicted she would have felt, etc.

Thank you for taking part in the challenge!(:
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Well written from Ginny's POV, questioning her own motives. I can imagine her doing this (knowing what she's like) Very much in character
VictoriaRoseForever chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Even though it was short, you pictured Ginny really well. It showed much emotion and it was a very well written story :) Nice job
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I think you summed up Ginny's thought quite clearly!