Reviews for Overcoming Parentage
MSCOCO chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
ooooo my goodnesss superman good chapter!
MSCOCO chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
ohhhhh i loved how she put it all together and they dont have a clue hahahahahahaha!
MSCOCO chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
oooo this is a hoot lmao!
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
very interesting but i'm not satisfied!
fine i'll let my imagination do the talking but still very very interessting!
I M Sterling chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
"Honestly, Percival.'-

Oh, you had me going. Going really hard.

And then you pulled the switcheroo.

You know I love you for it (giggles). Oh, yes, and great ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Adorable, especially the flying bits. Of course Snape would be acquainted with Superman movies (pity it was the wrong year for him to do the upside-down Spidey kiss).

Delightful chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
"I just think he would amend it... 'Situation Normal: Albus Fucked Up.'"

-Ha! So true, so very very true...

And Draco must have picked up a taste for ducking blows during Voldie's stay at Malfoy Manor. He was certainly courting death with all his comments about Snape and Hermione. Perhaps he misses his dear auntie...

Cute chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
He actually equated the Internet with a "series of tubes"—much like the London Underground. While wrong, I was sufficiently impressed.

-Actually, Draco may have seen the song "The Internet is Made of Cats" which features tubes. And there is, after all, YouTube. It's a reasonable inference. But Hermione was absolutely determined to be as nasty as she possibly could, at least in the first part of the chapter.

Funny how some wine, some compliments, and some salad help her see that she _has_ been rather nasty.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Well-Hermione and Snape are obviously throwing things together and having them come out right (though peas with spaghetti must be a Brit thing, I've never heard of doing that before).

And I loved Draco's reaction when he came home and found them so congenials. I think he would have rather worried about Azkaban instead.
Roberly chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Oh, Percy.

This was a great story-very fun, and I loved the ending.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I understand. I give my diary's name is Diary. LOL. Great chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
"But they are the nobility of England and should be admired and respected, yes? Better than everyone else because of their breeding and civility? The very attitudes you condemn me for because I was born pure—"

"You know very well that's different, Malfoy."

-Of course it is. Right. I just bet that Hermione has a little shrine to Princess Diana...

Very good chapter, and excellent hangover acting by Snape.

Puggle, indeed (giggles).
spaceball10 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
omg this was hilarious! XD Loved it! :D
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
You know, the sad part is that Snape is only acting like a Gryffindor by telling Hermione the truth; if he'd fed her the proper Party Line and sent her away happy, Draco would have benefited immensely by it.

But then, Draco has to learn to bail himself out of things eventually, I suppose.

I can't blame Snape for not liking that cafe, though.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »