Reviews for Overcoming Parentage
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
"But they are the nobility of England and should be admired and respected, yes? Better than everyone else because of their breeding and civility? The very attitudes you condemn me for because I was born pure—"

"You know very well that's different, Malfoy."

-Of course it is. Right. I just bet that Hermione has a little shrine to Princess Diana...

Very good chapter, and excellent hangover acting by Snape.

Puggle, indeed (giggles).
spaceball10 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
omg this was hilarious! XD Loved it! :D
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
You know, the sad part is that Snape is only acting like a Gryffindor by telling Hermione the truth; if he'd fed her the proper Party Line and sent her away happy, Draco would have benefited immensely by it.

But then, Draco has to learn to bail himself out of things eventually, I suppose.

I can't blame Snape for not liking that cafe, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Cute chapter. Question-if Draco knows enough to look up answers on his computer, and can operate it properly, doesn't that prove his Muggle acculturation? Although I suspect being a successful perpetrator of a Nigerian scam isn't quite what the Ministry is looking for...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Yes, Manchester _would_ be an education for the non-Muggleborn. And as for jokes between men, Draco knows mainly the ones for boys; Snape has been around the block a few more times and in lots of different company. I think it's funny he blushes all over, too.

Though I do like Hermione's astonishment when Draco shows off his knowledge and her lack of it. She was expecting to be Native Guide with a vengeance, I expect, and probably realizes that some posh suburb is all she really knows, and that Manchester is not what _she_ would like to think of as the Muggle world.

As for breakfast, would it kill Draco to fix it?

Oh, probably.

Anyway, good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ah, yes, another program to improve the lives of the Wizarding World, progress on the march, and so on.

Why do I feel this is going to be a trainwreck? (snicker)
Masquerade Brawler chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Severus Snape, I swear to everything that is holy if you don't land us this instant or if you drop me, I will end you

Looooool, Hermione trying to be tough, cute.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Awwwww. Ice Cream.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Shut the fuck up, you fucking bint

Drunk Severus funny.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Stuff it, Snape. Lol they hate each other.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Lol. Hermione. Stop being so uptight.
gnrkrystle chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
I have to say...all hermione's perspective added, for me, was seeing how utterly stupid, self absorbed, narcissistic, and irritating she is...HAHAHA can you tell i hate your hermione? but i love the story anyway :)
gnrkrystle chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
love severus and draco. i wanted to kiss draco when he told that self-righteous bitch all about herself. what a hypocrite! YAY
gnrkrystle chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Hermione is a self-righteous bitch. Who the hell does she think she is to judge people's motives...Snape, give her a good punch lol
gnrkrystle chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
its none of the ministry's business if Draco knows this useless information! Ugh i hate big government. And i hope severus dislodges the stick in hermione's ass soon. Who died and made her queen? UGH! hahah onward!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »