Reviews for Overcoming Parentage
Masquerade Brawler chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Severus Snape, I swear to everything that is holy if you don't land us this instant or if you drop me, I will end you

Looooool, Hermione trying to be tough, cute.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Awwwww. Ice Cream.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Shut the fuck up, you fucking bint

Drunk Severus funny.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Stuff it, Snape. Lol they hate each other.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Lol. Hermione. Stop being so uptight.
gnrkrystle chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
I have to say...all hermione's perspective added, for me, was seeing how utterly stupid, self absorbed, narcissistic, and irritating she is...HAHAHA can you tell i hate your hermione? but i love the story anyway :)
gnrkrystle chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
love severus and draco. i wanted to kiss draco when he told that self-righteous bitch all about herself. what a hypocrite! YAY
gnrkrystle chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Hermione is a self-righteous bitch. Who the hell does she think she is to judge people's motives...Snape, give her a good punch lol
gnrkrystle chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
its none of the ministry's business if Draco knows this useless information! Ugh i hate big government. And i hope severus dislodges the stick in hermione's ass soon. Who died and made her queen? UGH! hahah onward!
gnrkrystle chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I can already tell hermione's going to be irritating in this story lol. i hate when she has such a stick up her ass.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
thank you very much for the update. i enjoyed it greatly.
gunitatsuhiko chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Oh the joys I find here on ... This one makes me giggle. I LOVE it!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Thank you for this story. It was fun. Nice fake-out with the start of the epilogue (though I thought it was Draco, not Percy). Nice twist with Draco having manouvred at the start to give them the opportunity to get to know each other. Thanks.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Flying! Superman references! (grin)
Kerr Avonsen chapter 8 . 1/16/2011