Reviews for Overcoming Parentage
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Cute chapter. Question-if Draco knows enough to look up answers on his computer, and can operate it properly, doesn't that prove his Muggle acculturation? Although I suspect being a successful perpetrator of a Nigerian scam isn't quite what the Ministry is looking for...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Yes, Manchester _would_ be an education for the non-Muggleborn. And as for jokes between men, Draco knows mainly the ones for boys; Snape has been around the block a few more times and in lots of different company. I think it's funny he blushes all over, too.

Though I do like Hermione's astonishment when Draco shows off his knowledge and her lack of it. She was expecting to be Native Guide with a vengeance, I expect, and probably realizes that some posh suburb is all she really knows, and that Manchester is not what _she_ would like to think of as the Muggle world.

As for breakfast, would it kill Draco to fix it?

Oh, probably.

Anyway, good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ah, yes, another program to improve the lives of the Wizarding World, progress on the march, and so on.

Why do I feel this is going to be a trainwreck? (snicker)
Masquerade Brawler chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Severus Snape, I swear to everything that is holy if you don't land us this instant or if you drop me, I will end you

Looooool, Hermione trying to be tough, cute.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Awwwww. Ice Cream.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Shut the fuck up, you fucking bint

Drunk Severus funny.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Stuff it, Snape. Lol they hate each other.
Masquerade Brawler chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Lol. Hermione. Stop being so uptight.
gnrkrystle chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
I have to say...all hermione's perspective added, for me, was seeing how utterly stupid, self absorbed, narcissistic, and irritating she is...HAHAHA can you tell i hate your hermione? but i love the story anyway :)
gnrkrystle chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
love severus and draco. i wanted to kiss draco when he told that self-righteous bitch all about herself. what a hypocrite! YAY
gnrkrystle chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Hermione is a self-righteous bitch. Who the hell does she think she is to judge people's motives...Snape, give her a good punch lol
gnrkrystle chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
its none of the ministry's business if Draco knows this useless information! Ugh i hate big government. And i hope severus dislodges the stick in hermione's ass soon. Who died and made her queen? UGH! hahah onward!
gnrkrystle chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I can already tell hermione's going to be irritating in this story lol. i hate when she has such a stick up her ass.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
thank you very much for the update. i enjoyed it greatly.
gunitatsuhiko chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Oh the joys I find here on ... This one makes me giggle. I LOVE it!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »