Reviews for Overcoming Parentage
MollysSister chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Its hard to know who won that round! So much back and forth between the two of them. Heeeee Certainly Draco didnt win as he was prevented from cheating! lol!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Ah, the snark! And Draco rolling around laughing (grin).
Clairvoyant12 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
You would think pairing Draco with Hermione is the ultimate punishment for the pure-blood wizard. However, I think she pissed off some high up muckety-muck in the Ministry, and the arrangement is meant to be a punishment for her. I agree with mollyssister: best line is "Are you telling me you're no longer the Golden Trio's third wheel?" He's learned sarcasm from the best. I'm loving this!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
My favorite line of the whole chapter? "Are you telling me you're no longer the Golden Trio's third wheel?" There is something going on there!

Also I think Draco should be more considerate of Severus. No naked yelling young man. Its not dignified.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Pansy's comment made me snort. Its just so HER!

Draco you are truley in trouble now. LOL!
makaem chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This is so much fun. I can't wait to read the rest!
toomuchchampagne chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
That's an awesome "fic plan", and you're really good this far.

Hope you'll keep writting.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Ah, the Draco and Severus snark! And poor Hermione, being caught so wrong-footed.
aimoon chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Internet cat demands, 'moar!'

Sorry, I'm in a silly mood, but I like where this is going and I'd like to read more of it.
Your sweetest dream chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I'm enjoying this so far, it seems to be an original and interesting plot. I'm looking forward to where you'll go with it... update soon please :)
notwritten chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
It is an interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Clairvoyant12 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You are off to a great start, stopper.

I wonder about the Ministry. With one hand, they accept donations (bribes) from lobbyists (pure-bloods) to pass special interest legislation. The other hand uses those same tainted monies to fund social programs meant to deprogram the children of biased pure-blood parents. Sounds crazy, but that's the Ministry for you.
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oooh, what an interesting setup.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9