Reviews for Sakuno Blossoms
asuna11 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
please update I thought ig was ryosaku?
oh well luv your story and this short chap.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Akira is from Lucky Star isn't she!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
You did really well author-san,I thought author-san is better than your actual name!
Yuka Muntou chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I got a few thing to say: Do. Not. Discontinue. This. Fic. Hiatus ahead, but never discontinue. I really want to read more, and more
LalaBane chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
did your sister make you a sandwitch?
PearlyWirly1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
tht was gd i liked the part about the buger dontest tht was funny :D plz update soon im lookin forward to it ;D
EnzeruFataima chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
its ...GOOD
Simple Shimmers chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
awesome story Please UPDATE SOON
LittleKnitt chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ai-chan97 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Oooo! A twist with Karin and Momo. O love it! Update soon!
ai-chan97 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Nice Chappie. Few mistakes here and there. Like that small twist you put in there. Although...you can still take the relationships a bit slow..Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pineapple Roberto chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
So Cute! Poor Oblivious Ryoma sad, sad, sad.
SparkyXD chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
This is a great chappie!

Happy Smiling

XDXDXDXDXDXD
SparkyXD chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Nice!
ai-chan97 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
It's a good plot. The OCs are good too. Although I felt Ayame was too girly for Tezuka. It's funny too. A few problems I'd like to point out:

1. The pairs are pretty obvious.

2. I felt that the guys whom they(the OCs) were to be paired up with were too similar. Yumi being too hyper and loving cats(like Eiji)...and Rumi being a worrywart(like Oishi). Karin and Nayomi hating each other(like Momo and Kaidoh) as well. Last of all was Akira having a split personality(like Taka).

3. If you read the chapter once again I'm sure you could spot all the small mistakes like putting comas and quotation marks and putting capital letters for names.

4. I think the story is developing too fast. Like Ryoma thinking of Sakuno and stuff...too early in the story.

Your plus points:

1. Your writing style is good. (you can still improve it)

2. You don't make grammar mistakes (that's awesome...I love reading grammar mistake-free stories _)

Suggestions:

Maybe you can put in new ideas. Something different. The whole "Hey, litle girl why don't you come with us" thing has been seen way too many times. You can still use it..just not so early in the story.

Well that's all. Update soon! _ Can't wait.