Reviews for Last Tuesday's Girl
RetickLover chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
DAMMIT CASEY. YOU TWO ARE NOT RELATED.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
DC2012 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
No one will ever forget you! Your stories are one of the best for Dasey! So amazing! I can read your stories over and over again! Never stop writing Life with Derek fanfiction!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
so crazy
warlullaby chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I just love this so much.

I don't know if you did this on purpose but "everybody knows this is nowhere" is a song by a Canadian there's also one by Red Hot Chilli Peppers under the same name.
JustMe12345 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
really moving!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i like the snap-shot/strobe lgiht style writing, with only little bits and pieces that make a whole, but i would LOVE if you did this story line in full... a sort of addendum. an expansion. it would be amazing, i can tell.
B chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I am so glad you're still writing :D
noneyabuziness chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ah, GOD!

That last part made me just want to rip the hair out of my head - they love each other! Why does the show continue to tease us with the step-sibling this and the step-sibling that. Gah O.o

Ahem... anywho, lovely story. There is something special about your writing. You have an amazing way with words.
Jen L chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I remember you! and i still hope you find time to update Distraction!
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Why did I not get this in my inbox? Now I'm sad because it's one more fic I didn't know you wrote. Well, apparently today is the day for me to write hundreds of reviews. (Your inbox is going to be hating me when all is said and done.)

Okay, well I feel like all my exuberantly spectacular compliments have been drained from my body. (There's only so many ways to say your amazing.)

But I'll try. See this is different than your other stories in the sense that it has a bit more dialogue. And how are you just so good at everything?

You portray Derek's know it all behavior and make it seem adorable. But the truth is he does know her better than anyone else. (Thats why he can hurt her better than anyone else.)

He has her eyes and his hair and it almost seems likeā€¦(she stops thinking, that way lies madness). - Haven't we all wondered what the baby will look like? Logically it could look exactly like them. Thank you for pointing this out!

When their kissing... God. Heartbreaking much? Because for once it's Casey tearing him apart. Usually Derek is the one who hurts her, but now it's opposite. I just... nearly cried with that scene. And thank you for adding 'same difference.' I don't think the writers realized how much this one line would be debated over. Lol.

With no other words to describe how much I love your writing I will simply end with... I adored it.
sunday nights chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
It's been a while since I've reviewed your stuff but seriously, don't think that means I've stopped reading it. And trust - no one in the Dasey fanfic is ever going to forget your writing. Ever. You're a fucking legend. Which means you can't stop writing (especially when Distraction's not finished and especially because you should see my face every time a new story pops up in my inbox and it's not written by you).

And when you say profoundly shallow it just makes me realize that is, in a way, exactly what's perfect about your writing. To an extent, it's just light and easy banter, but then there's the angst, the heart-wrenching angst, and then there's the everythingthatsunderneath that's just a copmlete mindfuck in a way. I can't even begin to explain what your writing does to a person.

Anyway, I think it's your writing style that has me completely obsessed. You know, you've got these little 'stare. heartbeat. stalemate.' and it just gives the story a three dimensional kind of feeling.

blahblahblah I'm such a rambler. But seriously, don't think for a second that I gave any false compliments in here. Your writing literally deserves everything written in here - along with the 23098209538 other reviews you've gotten. 1 person can lie, but when you've got that many people telling you how great of a writer you are... well, we can't all be liars can we? (;
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
psshhh forget WhenLighteningStrikes never! Glad to see you back!
TangibleChaos chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
AH I love it. :) I like that she's denying him only at the end, she knows she's 'into' him but will never grant herself him. I enjoyed it!
lwdfan123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
you have talent! dont stop!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »