Reviews for Puzzle Box
FutureFBI chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my goodness, this is brilliant! It beautifully sums up two of my all-time favorite Who episodes, while centering them around two fantastic characters. Great work!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yay! I just rewatched the Big Bang and was looking to read something exactly like this! Great job!
rosexknight chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Brilliant! I love it! This is epic!
TaMant chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
WoW I love it. :)
Rogue of the Apocalypse chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Absolutely loved it
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great story, I do think that River is Mrs. Doctor Who and we will find out for sure next series, I can't wait! River is my favourite character and I'm glad that there are other Doctor/ River fans who create other really amazing stories. Once again, brilliant story!
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is exactly why I loved "The Pandorica Opens" and "The Big Bang." (And "The Time of Angles," "Flesh and Stone," "Silence in the Library," and "Forest of the Dead.) Moffat is a true genius! He's create the PERFECT companion and mate and lover for The Doctor. She may not be a Time Lady, but she's still his equal in every sense of the word. And she flips the old gender role cliches on their heads. River Song is everything The Doctor has ever wanted and ever needed and ever will.

I especially loved how you worked this line into the end: "For better or for worse? He cannot tell."

Perfect way to slip that into the whole mystery of them being married and still have it make every bit of sense. And I positively loved the way you brought The Doctor's thoughts to life as he asked her if she was married and then made him feel like a fool when he couldn't tell if she thought he was proposing. (The brilliance of that scene is that I do believe she is married to him. In her present, she's married to him, and in his future, he's married to her, so essentially she was saying "Yes I am married" [in my present] and "Yes I will marry you" [in your future]. Aboslute genius!)

Thanks so much for writing this, I 110% enjoyed it! :D
Signed Daine chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
River is such a great character and you wrote her really well.
Fifille chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG THIS IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVE IT!

.Awesome!

It's...perfect.

P.S - it's actually spelt 'hallucinogenic lipstick' not 'lucinogenic'.

Other than that...AAAWWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEEEE.

*Goes off to cool down after reading perfect story*
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ah. You captured the feelings of the Doctor about River currently very, very eloquently. River deserves moar love. :)

Val
primarily chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Woooo D that was great
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, a River Song fanfiction!

I didn't like her at first, but when she got all sad because it wasn't 'her' Doctor who turned up at the library, she reminded me a lot of Rose after the Regeneration scene and she showed some real coolness afterwards and she won me over for good when she said she'd rather die than to lose any of her moments with the Doctor.

Now I've become a real fan! She's so cool, expecially when mixed together with Amy. The scene where they blew up the Fez was genius, as well as the Dalek frying bit.

i think you really captured what fascinates the Doctor about her and how she got him to trust her and actually look forward to their meetings.
Miggs chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I also loved "The Big Bang", mainly because of Rory (I knew he was going to be brilliant since his first appearance!) and River Song. She's now right up there with Sarah Jane, Ace, and Martha Jones.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love three-in-the-morning plot bunnies. They never fail. Utterly fantastic. One of the few fics regarding River that manages to capture her, if you ask me. :D And the Doctor's reaction to her, as well. Brilliant.