Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Redemption
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I like jeje
daliapv.perez chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
Es una pena que estara en pausa, actualiza pronto.
zeroinfinity chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Even now in 2017, I am still waiting for you to continue such a beautifully written story. I hope you continue this in the near future. Best regards!
Breview chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
I am so hyped right now! At the same time I'm also sad because I only have FOUR more chapters! Plz get off the hiatus and serve us even more awesomeness. It is your duty as a writer and storyteller.
thecatleader chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
I hope you pick up this again!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; I have only this to say: BAKA OHGI!
classified01 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
No loop holes huh
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I lorve it keep going with chappie 11 _*-* or else
nahte123456 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I know I'm far to late to actually vote, and this story is on hiatus, but I just want to say I think it would be awesome if Lelouch revealed himself via repeat "I am holder of V.V.'s code, immortal demon king. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, and I command you, obey me subjects, OBEY ME WORLD!"
Alix Sky chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
"The Big Ball of Wibbly - Wobbly, Timey - Wimey Stuff"
LOL !
I Love That!
Lord Enigma of the Eclipse chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
So sad that you're not continuing this, but fantastic job! Thanks for reviewing! About Pellinore,he hardly gets mentioned...
Swanboy chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Really good story and I hope you get back to it soon
MM Browsing chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
That okay it bound to happen sooner or later. The fact you are telling us about it which I’m very grateful for but I have one favor to ask if you decide not to continue your fic.

If it possible cans you make one more chapter it can be a rough draft or summary either one is fine but it has to be the ending. when you have time.

Since I don’t like the idea of not knowing if you ever going to type fic again. So if or when you decide to discontinue can you make one more chapter about the ending.

If not please reply about it. Thank for lelouch of the redemption. I guess this will be one of great fic will die off incomplete.
Matsuo Hateshi chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
DOCTOR WHO! HELL YEAH!
Findarato chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Make Kallen be with Lelouch once again and make Gino and Ohgi suffer. Why Kallen became like that?