Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Redemption
zeroinfinity chapter 10 . 4/18
Even now in 2017, I am still waiting for you to continue such a beautifully written story. I hope you continue this in the near future. Best regards!
Breview chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
I am so hyped right now! At the same time I'm also sad because I only have FOUR more chapters! Plz get off the hiatus and serve us even more awesomeness. It is your duty as a writer and storyteller.
thecatleader chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
I hope you pick up this again!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; I have only this to say: BAKA OHGI!
classified01 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
No loop holes huh
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I lorve it keep going with chappie 11 _*-* or else
nahte123456 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I know I'm far to late to actually vote, and this story is on hiatus, but I just want to say I think it would be awesome if Lelouch revealed himself via repeat "I am holder of V.V.'s code, immortal demon king. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, and I command you, obey me subjects, OBEY ME WORLD!"
Alix Sky chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
"The Big Ball of Wibbly - Wobbly, Timey - Wimey Stuff"
LOL !
I Love That!
Lord Enigma of the Eclipse chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
So sad that you're not continuing this, but fantastic job! Thanks for reviewing! About Pellinore,he hardly gets mentioned...
Swanboy chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Really good story and I hope you get back to it soon
MM Browsing chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
That okay it bound to happen sooner or later. The fact you are telling us about it which I’m very grateful for but I have one favor to ask if you decide not to continue your fic.

If it possible cans you make one more chapter it can be a rough draft or summary either one is fine but it has to be the ending. when you have time.

Since I don’t like the idea of not knowing if you ever going to type fic again. So if or when you decide to discontinue can you make one more chapter about the ending.

If not please reply about it. Thank for lelouch of the redemption. I guess this will be one of great fic will die off incomplete.
Matsuo Hateshi chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
DOCTOR WHO! HELL YEAH!
Findarato chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Make Kallen be with Lelouch once again and make Gino and Ohgi suffer. Why Kallen became like that?
10char chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
And this fic seemed so promising in the prologue. Without Alterith.

To be honest, the only good moments I've seen were one's without Lelouch and Alterith, since Lelouch seems way out of character with how he feels about many of the characters in the series, and how petty his personality has devolved in your writing. Also Alterith is just a bad OC in general.

If anything, I liked the moment earlier moments with Anya. The pop culture references are much too excessive and distasteful.
ChaosRune chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Mmm dont take this the wrong way, but while the plot of the fic seems interesting, your OC seems to be nothing more than a Mary sue of the worst kind. I mean, Lord of Time? alive for thousand of years? And is just in the right place at the right time to be when Lelouch awakens? And to end it, you just gave him a Geass? Is this a Self-Insert?
As I said, the plot seems interesting, and your writing style is great, but the OC kills any kind of excitement I had for the fic