Reviews for Sooner or Later
LostGiraffe2 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Can't wait for more D

:) This was a great chapter!
4cherryblossoms chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Congratulations on finishing this, dear. :))

Hmm. How should I say this... well, you did a good job in solving the transition problem we were fussing about (and laughing about? XD) in the library the other day. Hahaha! :))

Oooh~ I'm really excited for next chapter! (And for the next episode~ heehee.)
4cherryblossoms chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I enjoyed this chapter, honestly. XD

"Lord Google and Sir Wikipedia"-I love it. HAHAHA.

And I personally think you did Sue just fine! I was actually laughing when I was beta reading the chapter. I CAN SO IMAGINE SUE AND EMMA. HAHAHAHA. So funny. Especially the different names Sue gives Emma. :))))

Great job, as always. :)
LostGiraffe2 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
That was awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
r0ckgal chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
This is getting very interesting :)
mamaXunicorn chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I died when Sue called her 'Elmo' oh that was great. Great chapter too! Can't wait for more!
4cherryblossoms chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
YAAAY You added the last bit! :))

"All he understood from that was 'I still love you, Will.'" - Loved that last line.

Can't wait for the next chapter~

Now that I've finished Glee (yeah, I used to live under a rock. Sorry. XD) I can now really really relate. 8D

Great job. :) - I know you hate it when people say that /only/. But you know. I already told you everything I had to say. XD
bamf-gonagall chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Paul Blart: Mall Cop! (Starring the loverly Lady Jay)

I smiled an insane amount when I saw that.

And Will calling Emma Bambi? :D Did he 'ralph' on her shoes? Hope not. xD Oh, Bambi...

Awesome chapter!:)
DUIDE chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
HAHAHAH Love it! best part was gay bambi and i was kinda sad about the amy not being a good girlfriend line she was my favorite character from paul blart mall cop
LostGiraffe2 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
That was such a great chapter :-)

PLEASE update soon!
r0ckgal chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Hahahaha! I cracked up at the "Officer Blart" and then "Amy" LOL! 'Paul Blart Mall Cop' is one of my favorite movies:) I have the dvd:)
r0ckgal chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Oh wow! What has Mr Will done now.
r0ckgal chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
very interesting :)
mamaXunicorn chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I like chocolate chip cookies. It's from Paul Blart Mall Cop and Mr. Blarts girlfriend, Amy, is played by none other than the lovely Jaymaysing. I'm surprised Blart in your story didn't mention anything about Emma's striken resemblence to his girlfriend. Anyway, Will was damn hysterical as a drunk. How drunk was he to think Emma was a gay man/deer...holy crap. Loved it though!
Firstlady1408 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Paul Blart Mall Cop!

Loved the Bambi stuff, very funny. And loved the explanation of the baby monitors!