Reviews for The Reason I belonged there
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 5 . 4/2
Nothing short of beautiful. Good job:D
natethefirst chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
T_T
Sholiver chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Great fic, Question though. Doesn't riki and rin save everyone from the bus crash if you make the correct choices. It seemed as if the fic was implying riki and rin are the only ones left. Ah I dunno.
Flameberger chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
This fic really makes me cry, after reading this, it suddenly remind me the touching scene from refrain which makes me cry more harder.
Kumiiko San chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Each of these chapters are very well-written, and when I read them, I actually tear up a little, because it is really sad...

You are a very good writer, and I admire how you can picture/imagine what the character will be thinking in his/her mind.

Keep up with your good writing, and all the best! :)
Yuugure-Kaoru chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Amazing, just amazing, very great job !
R3isk chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Really, really good job there. It feels like some sort of poem, Little Busters is such a wonderfull story that I can read it again and again. Keep it up, looking forward to your next work.
kazal15 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Great job
silver dragon15 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Bonds are an extremely important part of Little Busters. The bonds they shared truly helped them to create the miracle that helped all of them.

It's one of my favourite visual novels of all time, and I can't wait for its animation. Good job.