Reviews for The Star Trek Alphabet
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Just epic! 3
Doni chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Very nicely done. I can't even pick out my favorites...I love them all.
Gracie-19 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hi! It was awesome! You did a great job!

I loved A, B, C, J (oh, this one was amazing!), M, O, P, S, W (adorable!) and Y! Yeah, I loved a lot of them!

Really, wow!
Fuurou chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
What a perfect way to finish it! Even if you /did/ twist it a little to suit your purposes. P Unless there's a definition I'm missing. My favorites were Copycat, Illuminated, Quaint and Zenith. For some reason, I just can't get accustomed to Spock being the one pregnant. o_O Logically, the Vulcans would be able to create that kind of technology, especially after the destruction of Vulcan, but I've always kind of imagined Jim as a more suitable mother. ._. I'm shorting out my own brain over this.

I also like how you write Spock's POV in "Olfactory senses." The last line ('I find myself speculating what the Captain smells like while stimulated') made me laugh out loud.

All in all, a great read. .
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really enjoyed this- thought it was brilliant, actually :) It was really clever how you managed to work around using the particular letter from the prompt in the writing (for example, like how you switched to first person to avoid using Spock's name in O and P).

The only one that kinda bugged me was the first one: an 'A' slipped in with the word 'trails'.

Otherwise, this was great! :D I really love the idea of this kind of writing. Sounds fun and challenging- I'll have to try it some time :)
simplyelena chapter 1 . 6/27/2010