Reviews for Summer Nights
Silvia chapter 41 . 5/24
Welcome back! It's such a joy to read another your story :-)
Cheesyteal'c chapter 41 . 4/27
Too lazy to sign in but welcome back and nice little ones hot here as usual
myyinfatuation chapter 41 . 4/5
so happy right now! could read about their antics forever~
MercuryLead chapter 41 . 3/24
piccola kurt chapter 41 . 3/17
I am really happy to see you've updated! I really appreciate your oneshots, they are so original, and you depicted them amazingly: it's all there, Filia's naivety, Xelloss' cleverness, their so peculiar relationship... I think you're one of the few author who really managed to show them without going OOC, and this is definitely the best collection about them I've ever read! I hope you will add more chapters! Great job! :)
Kim chapter 41 . 3/16
I wish you would continue writing this pairing,1 Seriously, you are my light of my xf obsessed life.
HungUp chapter 41 . 3/14
You are my absolute favorite Filia/Xellos writer ever and I am so beyond thrilled you have returned with this fantastic glimpse into After Try years.
I don't think anyone gets these characters better than you. Thank you so much for all of your sharp and beautiful works!
I wish you would continue writing this pairing, but perhaps this was your last one for awhile?
One percent chapter 41 . 3/14
Seeing this update from you really made my day! :D
Poor innocent Filia didn't read between the lines of what was being said, it was super funny, especially to see how the old dragons dodged the subject.

Too bad Filia was already convinced to refuse, I am pretty sure Xellos would have more than liked to contribute to the convincing more actively xD. This was perfect, I am so glad you came back! I hope we get more of this awesomeness!
PonderingGrower chapter 41 . 3/12
Awww, you're alive. That's cool, I was quite pleasantly surprised when I saw this title in my mailbox.

This is pretty adorable, as always. Fillia being oblivious to the more... obscene purpose of having here as a starting point for the temple is perfectly typical.

Are you back for longer was this just a one-off thing? I assume the dragons won't give up so easily. Are we in for some more hilarious attempts at wooing Fillia while she's just cringing at the whole circus?
Rokiyam chapter 41 . 3/12
Wow! Had a rush of nostalgia seeing an update from you. Your writing is amazing as ever
littlecloudflower chapter 41 . 3/11
Ahhh I was so surprised when I got an email update on this story! I've been out of this fandom and for a really long time now ever since real life caught up to me, but I'm excited to see you back! You were one of my greatest writing inspirations back when I was still a high school student 3 and now I'm about to graduate from college, haha-how time flies.
GalanthaDreams chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
It's always interesting to see Xellos' and Filia's relationship through the eyes of others.
GalanthaDreams chapter 27 . 8/16/2015
Every chapter makes me smile but this one is really something. That last line cemented a smile on my face.
Cattycheeno chapter 40 . 6/16/2015
I havent laughed this much in a long time! faving and subscribing.
Mariagoner chapter 40 . 2/27/2015
Go Filia! You're flustering your namagomi more than you ever imagined you could!

What a delightful side-story! :D