Reviews for Summer Nights
GalanthaDreams chapter 32 . 8/16
It's always interesting to see Xellos' and Filia's relationship through the eyes of others.
GalanthaDreams chapter 27 . 8/16
Every chapter makes me smile but this one is really something. That last line cemented a smile on my face.
Cattycheeno chapter 40 . 6/16
I havent laughed this much in a long time! faving and subscribing.
Mariagoner chapter 40 . 2/27
Go Filia! You're flustering your namagomi more than you ever imagined you could!

What a delightful side-story! :D
Mizz Loon chapter 40 . 1/7
These stories are so compelling, each story seems as if it can be continued but than I remember that these are oneshots. Thanks for the awesome read friend, hope to read more of your stories soon, chow!
Em chapter 40 . 2/11/2014
Loved everywhere that this chapter went. Brilliant use of Milgazia.
cyberimp6 chapter 40 . 2/2/2014
An interesting background story on Filia's past. (Echoes of Taforashia.) And I like Xellos' complaint that the lack of furniture spoiled a melodramatic appearance.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/30/2014
Hahaha, loved this last story! I always enjoy reading about how Filia's the only golden dragon that could get under Xello's skin, let alone so easily. Write more!
Ete chapter 40 . 1/29/2014
yaaaay Milgazia! That was cute.
rndomfan chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Ok, I liked the continuation. Very much.
Funny as always, very nice writing!
rndomfan chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
Back with another review! This theme was really, really deep. I winced when I read the last sentence. I would say I would like a continuation but I don't really wanna know. Nice job as always.
rndomfan chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Hi, I've read all the chapters in a row so far, and even though I find it a little strange to comment on the one where the main characters seemed to be the animals more than the actual characters, I just had to, it moved something deep inside of me. It was the ending I think, of how Xellos thinks he will leave this whole thing scott free, and how the alluding metaphor in the animals show you how it will really end. We love this Filia/Xellos fanfics (that's whye we're here right?), but really, in the universe they live, a dragon and a mazoku, how could it ever be? Anyways, I have loved all the previous chapters, and will continue on to the following ones which I'm sure will be just as good. Very nice work!
Glasond chapter 39 . 8/26/2013
I stopped breathing at "of course you must be pro-hording"
and the mace-off was for the win

Massive Lol
Jenmoon1 chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
really funny
cyberimp6 chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
If Xellos has seen Filia's horde then he should be impressed that she's the leader of a barbarian army . . . oh, you meant "hoard". (Your brilliant characterization of Xellos is rubbing off on me - it's not my fault!)

Once again, marvelously done writing. Xellos' description of vases as a "gateway drug" was side-splitting!