Reviews for Summer Nights
Em chapter 40 . 2/11
Loved everywhere that this chapter went. Brilliant use of Milgazia.
cyberimp6 chapter 40 . 2/2
An interesting background story on Filia's past. (Echoes of Taforashia.) And I like Xellos' complaint that the lack of furniture spoiled a melodramatic appearance.
Hahaha, loved this last story! I always enjoy reading about how Filia's the only golden dragon that could get under Xello's skin, let alone so easily. Write more!
Ete chapter 40 . 1/29
yaaaay Milgazia! That was cute.
rndomfan chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Ok, I liked the continuation. Very much.
Funny as always, very nice writing!
rndomfan chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
Back with another review! This theme was really, really deep. I winced when I read the last sentence. I would say I would like a continuation but I don't really wanna know. Nice job as always.
rndomfan chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Hi, I've read all the chapters in a row so far, and even though I find it a little strange to comment on the one where the main characters seemed to be the animals more than the actual characters, I just had to, it moved something deep inside of me. It was the ending I think, of how Xellos thinks he will leave this whole thing scott free, and how the alluding metaphor in the animals show you how it will really end. We love this Filia/Xellos fanfics (that's whye we're here right?), but really, in the universe they live, a dragon and a mazoku, how could it ever be? Anyways, I have loved all the previous chapters, and will continue on to the following ones which I'm sure will be just as good. Very nice work!
Glasond chapter 39 . 8/26/2013
I stopped breathing at "of course you must be pro-hording"
and the mace-off was for the win

Massive Lol
Jenmoon1 chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
really funny
cyberimp6 chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
If Xellos has seen Filia's horde then he should be impressed that she's the leader of a barbarian army . . . oh, you meant "hoard". (Your brilliant characterization of Xellos is rubbing off on me - it's not my fault!)

Once again, marvelously done writing. Xellos' description of vases as a "gateway drug" was side-splitting!
Mariagoner chapter 39 . 8/4/2013
Xellos as the operator of the world's first Walmart makes horrifying sense. Poor Filia! Fight the power, girl!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2013
Yes!Yes!Yes! I am so ready for this!

A meat pie shop... Did you come here for a pie, sir?

I love it! AAAAAAAAH! 'Fine Cigars and Morning Stars' is so perfect! You are a genius! A GENIUS! XDDDDD The rest were really creative and funny as well, but I can't stop giggling about the first one.

I love how Filia doesn't even question why he was going through her drawers. XD

Old man. No. It's not an ashtray... she is gonna kill you.

Well... I'm pretty sure my favorite line is 'I refuse to have a synergy with Xellos!" I couldn't even finish the line without exploding in laughter. Ahahaha.

Oh... I can tell you where the female customers are... but I think she already knows. XDXDXD

This SN is playing out like a film in my head. I'm enjoying every second of it too!

Ha! Partners.

Oh gawd! I love Jillas! I love him so much! DX And why does Xellos need money? I can't wait to find out.

"at least some hot mace on mace action" *BIGHUG* ILOVEYOUSOMUCH! XDXD These are the BEST LINES!

They haven't even started fighting yet and she is already asking him to unders... go Filia.

Y no biting or hair-pulling Gravos?

yes. Yes. YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! *Filia*...Pinned ya.

My jaw dropped. He, always has to have the last win, doesn't he. THATSWHYWELOVEHIM!

Ah! This was so good! XD
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Heh heh heh. Will Flagfic this and see how it goes.
swartzvald chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
These two are quite fun, arent they?
Kim chapter 38 . 7/3/2013
What a brilliant idea! You give such a perfect explanation about Xellos' behavior in episode 13. The scene where Xellos saved Filia from falling rocks turned me into an obsessed XF for over ten years. To me, this chapter surely will be unforgetable. I've reread it several times by far.
Llybian Minamino, you are a genius! And I love you! Please keep up the great work!