Reviews for A Doctor needs his Rose
NabikiB chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Why hasn't anyone addressed the fact that P's W probably had both it's own Donna and it's own Sarah Jane? Perfect fit for a human 'Doctor' is a Sarah Jane that never met the TL one.

Most people are twits.
clever lass chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Am liking this story very much so far. Did you ever find the original Alice script? Because if not I have it and can email it to you if you wish. Let me know via pm on this site. I'm not logged in now but you can find me here as Clever Lass.
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
NOOOOOO who got shot who!

update soon
The Doctor Rose chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
ha the doc does not eat pears...imposter(like we dident know already)

keep up the great work
The Doctor Rose chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
good old girl always going where they need to go not where they want to :D
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
o boy i cant hear the drama music already
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ValaEnVash chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
no! oh the cliffhangers... they killz me..
MaryMatthesen chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
Aaaah! Cliffhanger! Read all 13 chapters at a go... loved it!
Pools.0f.Green chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
hope you finish this story even if its just with one chapter. its good
Reader4077 chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
This is really good! Please keep updating! :D
Rougeinthenight-90 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Awk please write more! I'm hooked!
angel19872006 chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
our greatest weapon and fear are ourselves. BBC was just asking them selves when they wrote the clone version of the Doctor. Now since he's half human half time lord it is possible that he could turn out to be another version of The Valeyard just look at his first act after he was made...genocide..And any true fans of doctor who know that The Valeyard was going to receive the Doctor's remaining regenerations if he won so that points out that he can't regenerate. it also never says that he can (all time lords do)..Also you got to remember that In Russell T. Davies' had a draft or a a quote that says that the clone version and Rose receive a TARDIS coral, which they can grow their own TARDIS..(well there was a lot of goof in the modern doctor who 2005 - 2010 that tries to rewrite the classics I don't even wont to start on the Christmas Carol they's full of paradox's *the reapers don't appear )

After all that long rambling I meant to say is I'm not suprised that some one wrote the clone turning bad please update
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
ok - the question is did he shoot the Doctor or did Rose/BW push him aside and take it for him?
lilylulurose chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
I'm reviewing so you'll update faster:)I hope the Bad Wolf fixes Rose so she can stay with the Doctor longer and maybe make him look like 9 again but don't get me wrong I LOVE 10 too:)Whatever you do I'll be happy.