Reviews for Double the help, double the trouble
blue-hart chapter 29 . 3/18
hi i'm new to your story and i got to say i love it also i was wondering if kiyo could get kidnapped then have his heart manipulate his mind and heart courtesy of zofis to make Kiyo Clef bookkeeper wile wearing a wedding dress forcing the gang to fight Kiyo and leaving zatch defenseless.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Can I say that I want Zeon x Gash? Please? Thank you for considering this offer. . .perhaps. . .
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Wouldn't the swears count as over T though? Haha. . .Just something you may want to consider. . .
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
. . .Zeon is possesive of Gash neh? Too bad. You dont seem to plan to make both of them couples according to the reviews. . .I am still gonna try and read it anyways. Its good. . .Just without my OTP. Its hard to find my OTP with good grammer and fufill my requirements but this is close enough.
ZoloxLuffy chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Realy great and interesting couple
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
Please update soon~! XDDD
Written With The Dreams chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Keep updating please! These are really good chapters and I love how you got all the personalities right!
ShellyFooSho chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
Argh...Zeon and Nel ;_; Zeon's suppose to be this evil little sadistic bastard who doesn't fall in Love D: *would prefer him single...or gay* But anyways...I can tolerate it, because this is an awesome Fanfic Keep goin~ :D *wasn't trying to be offensive in any way btw* Yeah, I really enjoy this fanfic *glomp*
Cairo XR chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
yesh! i approve of this couple! heheh
Too Lazy To Login sora12212 chapter 28 . 11/30/2010
Brotherly CUTENESS~ I don't wanna go to bed! I wanna read MORE~ Lol Dufort you perv. XD Kawaii~ I would wear a lingerie any day for you Dufort~ (As one of my friends say, "bastard *points at kid*, bastard *again*, bastard *again*, whore. *points at me*)
sora12212 chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
No ZeonXGash pwease~
sora12212 chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Love this story! What's strip poker...? Is it poker...that...

1: If I win this round you take off your bra.

...? That?

The truth or dare thing was HILARIOUS! Do it! Do it! Do it! XDDDD
sora12212 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Nu, no Kiyomaro/Dufort pwease. :3
sora12212 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
CUTE~ I love all four of those characters, (Kiyo, Dufort, Zatch, and Zeno) XD Vulcan 400~
kyelmarsh chapter 29 . 9/7/2010
hello i wan wandering when you were going to update i really like this fanfic sorry i dident review sooner.