Reviews for Falling In Love
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this was really good. Keep up the great work.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was very interesting. I'd like to see what you could churn out if this was continued.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I don't know which is creepier, that you wrote this, that I enjoyed reading it...or that I want to read more of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she developed a thing for Evangeline...or if Eva took her up on it, if in a reversal of Tsukuyomi's desires. Maybe Eva could whip the proper loli-ness into her? She does seem to like that attitude in her servants?

Keep up the great work!
Haavu chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Utterly delightful in a sick, twisted way!

I love to look at things from the perspective of the insane, and it would appear that you do too.

You have my thanks for this rare moments of deranged fascination you have given me.
Sacrass chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Really creepy and strangely arousing I hope that you continue to write this story also please update Eureka no Mahou sensei
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It doesn't seem wrong to write more of this story. I must admit it would be 1 of the most unique threesome pairing in Negima fanfiction history
Immi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It is most certainly not wrong that you want to write more of it, and you should. This is awesome.

I am not particularly fond of TsukuyomixNegi (SetsuYomi ftw!), but I do like Tsukuyomi, and this is a brilliant take on her. I especially like her mention of Fate being in a Transparent Closet. Because... yeah. Fate's Foe Yay with Negi is anything but subtle.

Actually, I like everything about her relationship with Fate. They're both canonically obsessed with their enemies, so it's great to see one of them acknowledging the happy symmetry.

...I almost want to suggest a foursome instead of a threesome.

And I really, really, really like her thinking of what she's wants to do to Negi. Considering the expression on her face before she remembered that he belonged to Fate, it fits really well. And seeing Tsukuyomi indulge her craziness is just plain fun.

So yes, more would be good. Very good.
Tsumibito-En chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Its actually pretty good you should totally continue this story
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Well, it was freaky deaky to say the least, but then again, Tsukuyomi's a character like that anyway, and would definitely look forward to how else she might go about actually wooing Negi-teacher.
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 6/27/2010