Reviews for Death of a Ghost
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I think it's incredibly depressing, that he didn't get to keep all of those memories, good and bad, but it also makes sense in the context of the story, and is perhaps the best option for the long run. Otherwise, he would have to remember a life that he knows never happened, remember the deaths of all those he held dear, and know that even though they will never know what could have been, he will. That's a heavy burden for him to bear, perhaps too heavy. Easier to just let him forget, and the problem resolves itself.
SpiritedObsession chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
:) I liked it. I liked it alot. Good job! *tips hat to you* Bravo.
Alexia cooper chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
This was great, good job.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
loved it!
MKRay chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
You did a great job capturing the love between brothers. You even made me cry when they lost Dastan. I did enjoy the story and can live with the ending :)
kyuubecky chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
aaaaaaawww! that was such a good ending! and i JUST realised tha you have written 74 stories! holy crap your amazing!
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
deep breath... deep breath...! lovin the story
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
O.O WOW i really really really like this! legit! I shall keep reading!
anon chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I am most definitely not unhappy with the ending. I think that it was handled quite cleanly, with perfect characterization. However, as I was deeply adoring the sections which were more focused on the brotherly-aspect, I would not be averse to a small (or not so small) Epilogue, perhaps detailing the way the three brothers are now relating to their father and each other.

If, however, you decide to leave it here, well, I'll be terribly sad that such a good fic has ended, but it is a good ending nonetheless.
Selene467 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I cannot find the words to express my joy at your update. Okay I admit, at first when I saw the alert mail in my inbox I was confused, not realizing which story was updated, but this has several reasons: Partly, the long wait, partly since this is not the only Prince of Percia story I've read and partly because I have an insanely ammount of stories on alert.

Now on to the actual review:

I loved Tus going back in time, but my heart clenched in utter fear when it seemed as if Dastan would once again let himself fall. I think I might have been more relieved than Tus himself.

This story is amazing and it's slightly saddening it is over already. I do like the ending, for the most part. I like the explanation and how the dagger works, how the sands sort of become a part of the user and how Tamina "cured" Dastan. I was stunned silent when Tamina stabbed him! Geez, don't ever scare me like that again. Loved the brothers' reaction though.

The one thing I did not like so much about the ending is the part of Dastan losing those memories. As much as they were dragging him down, because of the dagger he learned how much he loves his father and brothers, how much he truly cares for them and how strongly he cares for their approval and such. As much as the memories were weighing down on his soul, I believe they served their purpose and the purpose of the dagger. Dastan learned something in his journey with the dagger and I could feel the change in the movie as the father and both brothers died despite Dastan's attempts to safe them, how his subconscious feelings for his family became conscious feelings, how he became aware of how truly, deeply they had become a family.

But despite that, I do like the ending, I can live with it and I must congratulate you on finishing the story ad on thinking up this story and writing it so expertly.

Perhaps, you could one day write a possible sequel in which for whatever reason Dastan gets those lost memories back without the soul breaking agony and perhaps his brothers could find out exactly what Dastan had gone through in that different life.

Just a feeble hope from a fan of the brothers tight bond. All in all, one amazing story and I'm glad I found it and have waited for the ending cause it was a good story, despite my conflicted thoughts about the ending. I really hope you'll think of writing more about them, maybe a completely different story, not a sequel if you could even come up with a sequel.

Excellent piece of work, you've done well!

Greetz Selene467
canadiangirl13 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I loved the ending. It's fits although I wouldn't mind getting to see it through Dastan's point of view. I can live with it though. I'm glad you finally got to finish it and can't wait for your next piece of work.
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Ohmigosh! You posted! I'll admit, I kinda lost hope that you'd finish the story-sorry for doubting you! You have no idea how ridiculuosly happy I was when I saw that you'd updated!

And what a surprise ending!

That was very creative of you-utterly brilliant! I was a little confused though-is Dastan going to forget EVERYTHING or just what happened when he used the sands? Other than that, I was very impressed with how you managed to end this, and I'm glad you've updated! Thanks so much for a great story!

-Shadow
PrincessCricket chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Beautiful work! I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job of capturing the characters emotions in the scenes as well as making Dastan's situation so despairing!

Very well done!
Jia chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Great fic

Loved the ending and happy that Dastan lived

You rock as a writer

God bless
Hounddog11 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
I love this story so far. Please update soon. It's been a while and I would hate for you to turn into one of those authors that forgets about their stories and leaves all their readers hanging.

Please update. :)