Reviews for The Revolution of Chaos
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Another awesome story. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Narutofan8762 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Are there any Naruto characters in this story or is it just chakra and Justus? When are going to reveal Beast Boy? He has to be alive or you wouldn't have used his name for the story.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Nice to (finally) have you back Akuma, though I do know what a dead muse feels like so...yeah. Anyway, the humor was certainly the highpoint of this chapter as well as learning that Chaos is so well connected. I look forward to seeing where this goes, who he is (Though I already have a good idea) and who he knows. Hopefully the next chap won't take four years to write, till then

-Bubbajack out!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I'm going to guess that he's using either the legion of doom or apokalypse
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
daaaaang hmmm so we have a ninjutsu user in the titans world
Rikku-056 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
That's a bit of a twist... Hm, good plotline.
Keep at it 'kay?
Eragon Namikaze chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I must admit, I'm a little surprised and a little curious. I'm curious about how Beast Boy aka Chaos survived and all. But I'm suprised at the fact that Chaos chose to be on the dark side. For my story, Trust is a Must, Beast Boy aka Shadow is just on his own side.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Man outta all your storie this is ma fav! as to what I think is going on well...

I think bb faked his death and became chaos. Why simple his "friends" don't really trust him or they treat him like crap! Look at it this way:

1)Robin,Cy,and Starfire all pretty much accused him of being the one to attack Raven during the beast incident and if it were me I woulda lost the respect and trust of people who would accuse me so quickly

2)Cy,Rea,and Robin are always treating him like shit in there own way(Cy tries to make him eat meat and throws out his tofu,Rea is a sarcastic bitch and robin is a hard ass to him more than anyone else)

3)Reason number three is smple: treated him like shit in tokyo and for me that woulda been the last straw...I mean its pretty obvious his other friends don't really trust him..well its time to get lost or get even or both.
luna sanguine chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
lol i want naruto to be with raven i love that pairing
Kenju chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Hmmm...disapointing, it almost seems like part of the chapter is missing. What happened to Terra being the first question to pop up, followed by what the heck happened? The Titans fight better than that dude, there is a difference between outclassed and undermine. You could have made Chaos a extremely powerful foe without reducing the Titans to that level, it would have made him apper to be an even bigger threat actually.

Showing the Titans GOOD, showing them as a theat and then getting their $$'$ kicked sends more of a message than just having them get curb stomped.

Now you'r off to *very* good start with ths fic, it has A TON of potential, you just need to pay a bit more attention to detials and plan them ot a little better. Bar none, fight scenes are THE hardest to write out of ALL scenes including lemons. They have to be mapped out, planned out, and run over more than just a few times. I'll get you in touch with Archer, he's a bit slow at writting, but he's one of the best when it comes to fight scenes.

I DO look foward to seeing more from this fic, but I hope to see you put more effort into future battles. Not everyone can do them well, some cant do them at all, but I think you're a pretty good learner, you just need someone to give you a few pointers and you'll be fine.

I hope to see more from this one, you've got me on the edge of my seat waiting for the update.

Till then, Ja Ne!
Kenju chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Now this is going to be an interesting one, I can already tell that. It doesnt take much to figure out who the mysterious person is, the question is WHY they are doing this. You've got major plans already, I can see that and look foward to seeing how far they run.

As with your other recent works, you did a very good job with the characterization, keeping everyone IC, a few bumbs along the way but nothing major. I was impressed by the Raven/Terra aspect especially. Lossing a common close person can draw the strangest of enemies together. I would like to see more on Raven taking Terra out to the desert though, perhaps through a flshback. Its potentially a *very* powerful scene you could use to show how much pain and anguish the two felt at their loss.

Blackfire and Red-X, always enjoy seeing those two (in that order) so few people use them for anything more than a villian of the week or some big bad that only fights at the very end, nice to see that change.

Good move with Robin sending Terra after Red-X, the suit was made to fight the original Titans, so its got little if anything that will work against Terra.

Over all, great start to what seems to be a great fic, I look very much foward to seeing this one updated.

Till then, Ja Ne!
Flamelord99 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I would have to say that he is either a super powered Naruto or Beast Boy remembering his past and choosing to forsake his name and build a new identity
Shraikor chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
hmmm... wonder who Chaos could be? lol
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
This story is interesting, I can't wait to read more. :)
Kaiba1288 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless