Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 1/5
I think Hermione forgave him so easily. And all in all she was a weak character in this. Cumming by Voldemort's fingers? That's gross.
Nyxie Estrella chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I really enjoyed reading your fiction!
Your Lord And Savior Arceus chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Stumbled upon this without knowing what a non con was.
This is the best thing I've read in a while, and for this type of story, that's saying a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I hated this bullshit I really fucking did, lack of emotions and everything was done mechanically it made me sick -_-
JuicyFruit22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
In midst of it all, good story.
Light1290 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Omg that was soo good... Just omg amazing! :D
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Yes... something innocent always does...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That is really good! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it :D
AuroraAustralice chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Stockholm Syndrome Hermione is interesting; personally I think she was very smart, the constant -bullheaded fighting wouldn't have worked in this scenario. This Draco is interesting, not too cold, careful and dare I say it courageous...
I love that Harry is involved in their lives, it would have been a great disappointment if he hadn't been. I love this one-shot!
Out of all the characters though my favourite would have to be Narcissa, Harry is constantly being saved by a mothers love. :P and Narcissa is surprisingly compassionate towards Hermione, though I suspect that is because the deatheaters treat all women the same way. Pureblood or not, she is lovely and deserves to be happy. I really adore her in this story.
The baby... How is that little one going to be when he grows up?
Humm... now I wonder if these two can make it, after all they were thrown together. :)
Love
Urvashi
o.O lovely Melody O.o chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow. It's perfect...really!
I've never read anything like that. I loved the way draco was. Nice and strong, but in some way himself (did it make sense?). Normally I don't like the way, draco is written (don't get it is one of my favourites), but "your Draco" is the one, I searched for the whole time. (I hope you understand what I mean)
Well done! :)

Greetings from Germany
Eileen
Miss AudreyBear chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awe :D loved it. :D
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
What is it with me finding stories of yours that I haven't read? Well, I loved this one. Definitely not your usual style but awesome anyways:)
Gh chapter 1 . 8/15/2012