Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Broshidan Kazahana chapter 1 . 6/23
Stumbled upon this without knowing what a non con was.
This is the best thing I've read in a while, and for this type of story, that's saying a lot.
I hated this bullshit I really fucking did, lack of emotions and everything was done mechanically it made me sick -_-
greatEXpectationz chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
In midst of it all, good story.
Light1290 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Omg that was soo good... Just omg amazing! :D
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Yes... something innocent always does...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That is really good! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it :D
AuroraAustralice chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Stockholm Syndrome Hermione is interesting; personally I think she was very smart, the constant -bullheaded fighting wouldn't have worked in this scenario. This Draco is interesting, not too cold, careful and dare I say it courageous...
I love that Harry is involved in their lives, it would have been a great disappointment if he hadn't been. I love this one-shot!
Out of all the characters though my favourite would have to be Narcissa, Harry is constantly being saved by a mothers love. :P and Narcissa is surprisingly compassionate towards Hermione, though I suspect that is because the deatheaters treat all women the same way. Pureblood or not, she is lovely and deserves to be happy. I really adore her in this story.
The baby... How is that little one going to be when he grows up?
Humm... now I wonder if these two can make it, after all they were thrown together. :)
Love
Urvashi
o.O lovely Melody O.o chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow. It's perfect...really!
I've never read anything like that. I loved the way draco was. Nice and strong, but in some way himself (did it make sense?). Normally I don't like the way, draco is written (don't get it is one of my favourites), but "your Draco" is the one, I searched for the whole time. (I hope you understand what I mean)
Well done! :)

Greetings from Germany
Eileen
Miss AudreyBear chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awe :D loved it. :D
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
What is it with me finding stories of yours that I haven't read? Well, I loved this one. Definitely not your usual style but awesome anyways:)
Gh chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Bloody Great!
Fun to read it :)
justkeeptyping chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was the most beautiful story I have ever read in my entire life. You have to be famous, and wow...i would pay for this kind of writing, you did the pairing so well and so in character and still gave them you're own flare, this story...it never got boring, I wanted to read each and every line and every word because the way you string everything together...it's breathtaking. i love for writers like you, people who really boost the whole fanfiction system because of their skill. This was a superb story and I hope you realise that!
x
GreenEyedGirl2012 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS AWESOME AND YEAH IM WRITING IN CAPITALS, I ONLY DO THIS WHEN I READ AN AMAZING FANTASTIC STORY LIKE URS HE HE HE EH EHE HE EH EHE WELL DONE U HAVE A WRITING TALENT. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »