Reviews for Phoenix Rising
shadyvale1963 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I can see by the date on the last update you are no longer updating this story and that is too bad. I would love to read more. I really do hope you will one day come back to this story and finish it.
wandxrlvst chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
No hijacked Peeta, okay? Biggest mistake of Suzanne Collins ever since Katniss was just pretending to be in love with Peeta. Hijacked Peeta Dead Peeta.
GryffindorGrl97 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I really like this story. I just wish it was updated. I noticed its been a year or so. please update it soon I beg of u!
PjsRock14 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
i like this more than the real mocking jay
Forever.Half.Full chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
hehe i luvv the ending of that chapter:)

but you said tbc... and its been like a year... will it really be continued? purtty pwease? forr meeeee? not that u know me, so ya know,that probably means absolutely nothing to u but...

YOUR STORY IS AHMMMAYZINGGG! I LURVV IT PLEASE CONTINUE333333333333333

if not, can i maybe possibly adopt it? id llike to think about it, and maybe u could think ab it, since ya know its not even technically up for adoption, and... yah im rambling here so pm me please?
ashley chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Please update, this story is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Why haven't you updated? The story is really really good, but I think you might need to work on your run-on sentences. Other than that its fantastic!
RemiccoLim chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
How could you just stop like that? The story was so nice. UPDATE! i know its been almost a year but anyway PLEASPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!
Permanetly Inactive chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I read the first two chapters of your story, and as a fan of the Hunger Games triolgy myself I loved it! You have your own unique way of writing and I would very much love to read more x
Beautiful-With-Pain chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Why hello yes Ivwas wondering if you could do me a favor by Updating ! Please oh please you are one of those writers that makes me wonder don't stop this story is amazing !
PeetaLuvrAlways chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh My GOODNESS! I love that:) are you going to continue that under the same name or a new fic? I really like how you made Gale okay, instead of trying to get Katniss away from loveing Peeta:)
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love the fic and i want more
ariel001 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
omg i luv this story..like the best fanfic ever...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!tHX I TRULY ENJOYED READING IT.
sparksflying chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hmmm hmmm hmmm... so she's pregnant, eh?
PonchoPrincess chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love your story already! Please keep writing. I feel like your story is going to be very good once it's completed!

Keep goin!:)