Reviews for All the Roads That Lead to You Are Winding
lodown chapter 10 . 8/27
Ah come on! You got to finish this...please...
Slahinki chapter 10 . 6/21
Saddens me that this story was abandoned, it was a great read. However unlikely it might be, I really hope you find the time to finish it some day.
knightrid3r chapter 10 . 6/8
Man total bummer when I realized this story was abandoned. Hope you come back someday to finish it, even though that's very unlikely.
knightrid3r chapter 3 . 6/6
Just a couple observations so far. First I think Chuck would have had more of a reaction when he first saw his dad again during the flashback either this or last chapter. And I'm pretty sure he would have been pissed at Bryce and Jill because they met his dad and never told him.

Second is when you had Sarah shoot the guy in the face so she wouldn't have to see his face as he died, you made it sound like the bullet makes their face explode or something. An exit wound would take a chunk out so given a big enough caliber to break through the skull on the other side, it would leave damage to the back of the head, but the entry wound would be small, just as big as the bullet.
MarauderMist chapter 10 . 6/1
It is a good story!
You haven't updated it in a while so, i think you have given up on this story. Which is sad as, the upcoming plot could have been more interesting!
I hope that you will write a new chapter and give something to read to Chuck fans.
Angelemia chapter 10 . 2/21
I'm so sad that this fanfic isn't finished. I'm new to the fanfic world and it was just the second fanfic I read and I didn't see that it wasn't complete. I'm so sad right now. This story was amazing and with so much details ! Just awesome ! And of course it's the last chapter that has a cliffhanger at the end, that's cruel XD
tyog56 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Awesome chapter!
Baby Huey chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
and the next chapter never came. this is the danger of writing chapter by chapter, it is best to have the entire story outlined at the very least or better yet written before you ever publish the first chapter. abandoned stories hurt everyone here. they hurt the reader, because they might have liked the story, and are left with an unfinished work; the website, because it takes up space; and most of all, it hurts the author, because most are fiction readers, and they know the feeling to get involved with a story only to see it never finished.
tropp chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
A really good story, too bad it never got finished.
Hoju chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Whaaaaaa where the next chapter?!
sortofbored chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Intense story. I would love to see more.
Selonianth chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
There seems to be a scene missing... Goes from Sarah and Chuck in a motel perfectly fine to Sarah waking up in NYC without esplaining.
SpreadTheNerd18 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Hey is there going to be a continuation to this story. It's my favourite chuck fanfic and i really want to find out what happens next :)
Dreamalien chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Even if you posted this story a while ago, I wanted to review it.
I love your style of writing !
It's impressive al the details you put in your story, and the flash back you put in the middle of the actions are so deeply interesting that it doesn't bother at all.
And it's impressive how you change the character but still be close to the Show.
I love what you did with the character of Jill and Bryce and of course, I love Charah.
So yeah, love your story !

(Sorry for my grammar, I'm just french :3 )
SpreadTheNerd chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
This is my favorite chuck fanfic. When will the next chapter be ready?