Reviews for All the Roads That Lead to You Are Winding
AS chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
I found myself falling into looking through all the Chuck Fanfictions that I read back over 10 years ago as a highschooler and really, I gotta say, thank you (in the off chance you'll read this) for all the awesome reading you provided! This stuff was/is really emotionally gripping!
bradk30609 chapter 10 . 10/23/2020
Is there no more Chapters?
bradk30609 chapter 6 . 10/22/2020
HaHaHa... You realize that the actor that plays Chuck is also the main actor that stars in the 2018 Shazam movie and you used this "Shazam" reference way before the movie was even proposed. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
all those flashbacks ... yeah i skipped them all ... complete waste of time writing those down...
SomethingSemperDux chapter 10 . 8/12/2020
Please update this! It's now my favorite Chuck fic!
Deathzbreath chapter 10 . 9/22/2018
I wonder what happened to you. This was such an outstanding story. A damn shame it wasn't finished.
UnimportantAlreadyExists chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
So much detail and the love the backstory so far - it'll be interesting to see how it turns out

Onto the second chapter!
Spawn Hades chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
7 years with no conclusion.
sauza000 chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Great Read! I really liked the story, maybe you'll have time someday.
DetroitNate chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
I was hoping for a great story, and I got it in spades. But no ending except for a cliff-hanger, what gives? Please come back and finish this story, please!
baldcoder chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
Pretty decent story. Too bad updates quit being made.
Hronos47 chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
Such a great story with no ending sad. dunno, i think it was just as good as "what fate imposes".
asingh123 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Hey, nice start... good backstory... but then Vigilante Chuck... first few chapters chuck felt OOC, still he was closer to the character that this background might lead to... then, to put him in character... under the mask it was just the canon Chuck, but very successful and a somewhat more brave, oh and kicker, No Training... talk about head spinner... but the most illogical part... a ex Super Spy, a Super Genius Ghost, lastly and most importantly, a master strategist... and this they came up with... sneak through the front door...a 6ft 8 super gorilla... and then let the guy with no training decided to wrestle that Super gorilla... though Team Orion have the toys... but they are just playing softball with an organisation that broke one of their teammates back and have the Bartowski matriarch... Bravo... I don't even want to talk abt how stupid Chuck acts for a billionaire... A billionaire... not a nerd herder... Thought will let you know, despite you have done good job in developing Sarah according to her changed background... Chuck really doesn't seem different at all
Hronos47 chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
I'm starting to get annoyed. Again a great story, which isn't finished, there are so few great story's and reading only the first chapter, I already really liked this story.
lodown chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Ah come on! You got to finish this...please...