Reviews for like paper dolls and little notes
sonjatheanimelover chapter 18 . 7/16
This is an awesome story! I also read bad behavior and I liked how these two are combined. And I am very impressed that in both of your story's, you actually finished them. There are so SO many good story's that are never finished, so I'm glad you finished them.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 18 . 6/17
Geeezz I was alternating between reading this for the 2nd time after many years and watching The Last Naruto Movie in which it has been about the moon, and it's really a coincidence that it was mentioned here that the full moon earrings of Tenten reminds her of Neji's eyes... Geeezzz I really couldn't figure out why this wonderful ship didn't happen...
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 17 . 6/16
I also thought that it was fate that Neji and Tenten are on the same team and can understand each other better than the other members of their team, but the actual series didn't give a chance to show that... Or rather have cut it of... Awwwww
Roonil Wazlib Is King chapter 2 . 6/11
I'm reading this for the 4th time
Kaede Kayano chapter 18 . 5/14
Awesome fic
Mary chapter 18 . 4/24
Wow...I reread this story 's like sometimes one has a craving for a certain food like I have for this story. Yes, it's that amazing. It makes me feel a certain way that nothing else does, the warmth after reading this story and the belief becoming stronger in fate or a whimsical thought of how would it be for such a romance to truly exist, how will it be to experience such love is justhe truly amazing, superb, too-good.
So thank you! Thank you for writing this pkece
Roonil Wazlib Is King chapter 16 . 3/19
This is one of the few fics where Neji is not shown as a stubborn, cold hearted, not so nice-guy. I mean he is a bit stubborn, but only so much that it matches the ninja Neji's personality. And I like that. Talking about personalities, you captured both of their personalities perfectly. Wish Lee came up more often. First time ever did I like Sakura. I feel guilty for thinking this, but I'm glad there was no mention of Naruto, and stuff with Hinata. That always makes it so boring. Sorry. So overall this story is the best NejiTen fanfic I have ever read. And believe me, I've read a lot of them.
I'm going to read more of your work. That's all
NinjaOTP chapter 18 . 2/17
This was an amazing book and I think I spammed the comments with exightedly stupidity for a bunch of chapters.. Sorry :P
But this was really good and I saw Neiji in a different light. So yaaayyyy
NinjaOTP chapter 15 . 2/17
It is 1.30 and this book is keeping me awake. Dam good books and the cause of all night reading!
NinjaOTP chapter 11 . 2/17
This book is making me glad to be a single pringle. Relationships sound hard
NinjaOTP chapter 7 . 2/17
No heavy stuff... Too hard
But this is still really good
NinjaOTP chapter 6 . 2/17
The end made me laugh so much! Thank you I can't take really passionate endings it's just too much for me ️
NinjaOTP chapter 4 . 2/17
Omg this is amazing! :D
reader chapter 18 . 2/7
I'm really impressed by the way you wrote the story it had an amazing plot and was planned out perfectly i admire your skills

13 year old girl
patriot witch chapter 18 . 1/11
i jst finished this nd i thought it was fabulous, keep up the good work
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »