Reviews for like paper dolls and little notes
10Hollyfeather14 chapter 18 . 4/15
One of my absolute, favorite stories. This was superbly presented, with mature and entertaining content. Good job :) I really liked it.
Tikai chapter 1 . 4/6
I really like this story and bag behaviour
Mary chapter 18 . 3/24
I don't know how many times i have read this story but it has kind of become my favourite hobby,to read it. I resort to it as it makes me feel better and glad,i am not well right now but reading my favourite story indeed puts me in a much better mood! Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece and thanks for sharing it!
asha.mohamed.75033 chapter 18 . 3/9
I really think you're a talented author and I genuinely loved reading this story. It was heartbreaking to read but the ending really made it worthwhile. Also do you like the pairing sasunaru? I really like the nejiten pair. Good job and a bug thumbs up to u! !:)
stronger13 chapter 17 . 2/16
I know I had read this story before and while I was looking back and searching for NejiTen fanfics, Fate decided to show this story to me again. And yes, this must be one of the best NejiTenten AUs. I can't help it but tears fell from my eyes. This is so sweet. I wonder if there is still someone out there like Neji in this story. I also believe in Fate. I hope one day, I'd have a happy ending too. :) You are really a fantastic writer. Kudos! I also found out that I already reviewed this story. Well, one review may not be enough to show that I love this story.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
awww that was awesome! I loved it! :) 3
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
ohhh, was it the same Kin that Ten-Ten's boyfriend dated in high school? drama! I love the story! keep it up! :)
sasuke140 chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
That was one of the best Nejiten fanfictions I have ever read
tikaorabgefan chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
u know what?!
YOU made .first time ive reas bad behavoiur this' plane acident'stuck in my this morning i remember and wsndered about just like that i checked nejiten communities,read some story,checked out authors stories,then favourites,and clicked on one very familar and loved song's overall,just like that.
p. it;p
I'myourmisery chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
MAN! first-of-all let me apologies for keeping quiet all this time! i mean i read BOTH your stories long long ago but never got a chance to review or favorite your fics but let me assure you,that it was anything BUT personal! i never had an account on until recently!...dint have a laptop you see! and the shortcut that i created on my cell only allowed me to read stories but to create an account i needed a more adapting phone! sigh!,... okay enough with my Excuses!

let me start by telling you that i ABSOLUTELY loved your stories , right from the very start...they represented a kind of freshness that was lacking in many of the other stories i have read so far.
I absolutely loved it how you made Ino AND Naruto seem like a NORMAL HUMAN being for once,unlike in many other stories that I've come across,if you know what I'm talking about! ;)

and well i cant think of saying anything else,except that i very much look forward to reading more fics from you :D

and oh! I almost forgot! if you DON'T MIND PLEASE!, would you PLEASE PLEASE go through my NaruXHin one-shot no I'm not telling you to be nice since its my first fanfic, BUT only to Tell me truthfully, how i did, and how i can Improve :) thanks a lot ! :D

P.s: SORRY FOR THE SHAMELESS self promotion. because seriously,i dint know how else i could make people JUST read my stories! :(

P.s.s:
I've posted the link here : s/9758934/1/UNLOCKED-DOORS-AND-THEIR-WIERD-WAYS-OF -LEAVING-YOU-BLIND
ghp chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
So I liked this story a ton, I even read your authors note which is why I am reviewing. Thanks for writing it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I swear I said that before noticing the note. I feel stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
the title! through the glass by Stonesour! you see what you do?! now I gotta listen to it for hours on end to get it out of my head!
stronger13 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Well. What else can I say? You're quite the writer. I like your story. No . Like is an understatement. I love it. I love this story so much that I had to hold back my tears as I read the epilogue. Really. I do not usually give long reviews but story truly deserves one. I really love NejiTen and it suddens me that they can not be together in Naruto. Well, I guess that's why fanfictions are made. Good work. Really. 5/5
Dissonantia chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I loved this story! So touching and romantic! Great job!
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »