Reviews for like paper dolls and little notes
RaiNiccle chapter 18 . 11/1
finished reading the story once again! Still very beautiful and touching. One of the best written Nejiten fanfics out there I swear. I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN WRITE MORE NEJITEN FANFICS PLEASEE hahahahah
RaiNiccle chapter 17 . 11/1
so soo sooooo sweet like augh the feels
RaiNiccle chapter 11 . 10/30
I have read this countless of times and this is definitely the most amazing chapter in the whole story. It never fails to make me cry and I love it!
RaiNiccle chapter 3 . 10/25
so sweeet and love how their growing relationship is very realistic
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 10/25
very cute and quite funny!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 10/25
starting to read this once again! a true favorite of mine
Yvonne Park chapter 18 . 10/6
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it! Great job! :)

Seiren Cross chapter 18 . 8/24
Omg this was so cute
nona chapter 18 . 7/8
honestly the best nejiten fic ever. thank u for supplying this gem, ur writing is so good!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 18 . 6/16
I think this was cute! The must-have "over-protective father" was cute, Neji could express himself and wasn't considered emotionally constipated/hell-bent on reaping vengeance, Tenten was feminine enough to not be a tomboy (but still Tenten)... everything was good.

I loved it. It was a good read for me and I loved how adorably sweet and in-love Neji could be. Great stuff!
Manillalu chapter 18 . 6/13
Sooo cute. So lovely. Loved it.
dirise chapter 18 . 6/2
omg i love this ff
tentenn91 chapter 18 . 5/5
I finished your fanfick yesterday and it's probably the most beautiful fanfick I've ever read, thank youxD
Sayuri chapter 18 . 1/26
I think this is one of the best neijiten I've read, and believe me when I say it. I did read a lot of those. You have this way of incorporating small things that gives a character a special "aura", I really don't know how to describe it, but I like it. You take simple things, daily things and make them ... special. Thank you for this story.
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 18 . 1/24
This is such a fabulous story! Most people tend to regard Tenten as the weakest character. All of my friends consider her useless and it sucks. Thanks for developing her character this much.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »