Reviews for like paper dolls and little notes
tentenn91 chapter 18 . 5/5
I finished your fanfick yesterday and it's probably the most beautiful fanfick I've ever read, thank youxD
Sayuri chapter 18 . 1/26
I think this is one of the best neijiten I've read, and believe me when I say it. I did read a lot of those. You have this way of incorporating small things that gives a character a special "aura", I really don't know how to describe it, but I like it. You take simple things, daily things and make them ... special. Thank you for this story.
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 18 . 1/24
This is such a fabulous story! Most people tend to regard Tenten as the weakest character. All of my friends consider her useless and it sucks. Thanks for developing her character this much.
Ren chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
This fic was literally so cute and adorable it made me smile to the end. Beautiful writing, I love your flow, it easily sets the readers eyes to the next sentence. Your fluidity is wonderfully pulled off and your pacing was perfect too. Simply one of the best NejiTen fics I've read! (I'm going to read Bad Behavior next and I certainly look forward to it!)
jinx XD chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oh god I don't know what else to say other then "I loved it!" It made my heart flutter haha :)
bloodthirsty chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Awww y did it have to end I couldn't find it so I started to freak out OK maybe a bit too much.I never freak out like that and I wanted to find it so bad so I give it a 100/100 or 10/10 either way I loved all the drama and bitches XD literally your fanfic doesn't make me depressed cause my life's depressing so your awesome!best one yet!and I watch a lot of nejiten and read so by best one yet it is literally the best one yet its a phenomenal! Party woot!
bloodthirsty chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Btw I'm a girl so eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk I love it your so good!your one of the the best!
bloodthirsty chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Awesome I love how it isn't all mushy and lovey dovey in fact Ilove how you have drama in your ffan fiction its great.
bloodthirsty chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Ohhh its on now!loved it!as usual
love chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
this is so real. thank u for this
Da Duck Mastah chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
WOW OKAY. This fanfiction seems so similar to real life and I absolutely loved the fact that they fought and needed a little break (not that I'm a sadist and enjoy that pain but it was so real like some real couples) and Tenten needed to go to Neji's ex for a tad bit of advice and the little notes around the house was JUST SO ADORABLE! My feels skyrocketed and I love ALL the story. I also admired when you wrote down some of the names in the story, you used actual meanings behind the names and I thought that was quite fascinating. The gifts that Neji gave Tenten were so like him too and I thought that was really cute . The way you finished the story was a little unique as well; the epilogue was when he proposed to her instead of when they were married and settled down with a bunch of kids waddling around and it tied up loose ends AMAZINGLY. Thanks for the amazing story of one of my favorite ships! 3
Praeterire chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
When I started reading this, it was honestly out of a sudden burst of nostalgia for the days when I perused fanfiction on a daily basis. I've never been big on modern AUs, being a little picky in that regard, but in all honest I was completely and utterly hooked after the first chapter. It's been a long, long time since I've read something with this level of creativity and feeling. I was so engrossed in it that I couldn't wait, and read most of it during work. I loved it, absolutely loved it, and I thank you for allowing me to read it.
naash chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
this fic was beautiful.

its simplistic in nature and something that people can related too. but really beautiful. something that all nejiten lovers really yearn to read.

sincerely... thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
BEST NEJITEN STORY EVER! THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING! NOW IM JUST PISSED WE DIDNT GET TO READ ABOUT THE WEDDING!
10Hollyfeather14 chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
One of my absolute, favorite stories. This was superbly presented, with mature and entertaining content. Good job :) I really liked it.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »