Reviews for like paper dolls and little notes
Yvonne Park chapter 18 . 10/6
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it! Great job! :)

Seiren Cross chapter 18 . 8/24
Omg this was so cute
nona chapter 18 . 7/8
honestly the best nejiten fic ever. thank u for supplying this gem, ur writing is so good!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 18 . 6/16
I think this was cute! The must-have "over-protective father" was cute, Neji could express himself and wasn't considered emotionally constipated/hell-bent on reaping vengeance, Tenten was feminine enough to not be a tomboy (but still Tenten)... everything was good.

I loved it. It was a good read for me and I loved how adorably sweet and in-love Neji could be. Great stuff!
Manillalu chapter 18 . 6/13
Sooo cute. So lovely. Loved it.
dirise chapter 18 . 6/2
omg i love this ff
tentenn91 chapter 18 . 5/5
I finished your fanfick yesterday and it's probably the most beautiful fanfick I've ever read, thank youxD
Sayuri chapter 18 . 1/26
I think this is one of the best neijiten I've read, and believe me when I say it. I did read a lot of those. You have this way of incorporating small things that gives a character a special "aura", I really don't know how to describe it, but I like it. You take simple things, daily things and make them ... special. Thank you for this story.
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 18 . 1/24
This is such a fabulous story! Most people tend to regard Tenten as the weakest character. All of my friends consider her useless and it sucks. Thanks for developing her character this much.
Ren chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
This fic was literally so cute and adorable it made me smile to the end. Beautiful writing, I love your flow, it easily sets the readers eyes to the next sentence. Your fluidity is wonderfully pulled off and your pacing was perfect too. Simply one of the best NejiTen fics I've read! (I'm going to read Bad Behavior next and I certainly look forward to it!)
jinx XD chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oh god I don't know what else to say other then "I loved it!" It made my heart flutter haha :)
bloodthirsty chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
Awww y did it have to end I couldn't find it so I started to freak out OK maybe a bit too much.I never freak out like that and I wanted to find it so bad so I give it a 100/100 or 10/10 either way I loved all the drama and bitches XD literally your fanfic doesn't make me depressed cause my life's depressing so your awesome!best one yet!and I watch a lot of nejiten and read so by best one yet it is literally the best one yet its a phenomenal! Party woot!
bloodthirsty chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Btw I'm a girl so eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk I love it your so good!your one of the the best!
bloodthirsty chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Awesome I love how it isn't all mushy and lovey dovey in fact Ilove how you have drama in your ffan fiction its great.
bloodthirsty chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Ohhh its on now!loved it!as usual
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »