Reviews for like paper dolls and little notes
Pirika Anna Usui Kyoyama 0116 chapter 18 . 8/25
OMG THIS STORY IF JUST SIMPLY- I AM SPEECHLESS- NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS STORY IS HUHU AND VERY WELL WRITTEN TOO
I LOVE THIS STORY
YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR
What Happens When I Do THIS chapter 18 . 8/22
Very sweet! I especially like the brief separation of Neji and Tenten, since it was set up and executed for solid reasons that were clearly communicated. I'm mildly curious where the crest went after Tenten received it from Kin.
I love Kin's development.
Risoellah chapter 18 . 5/17
I've read this story and ughh
It's so beautifully written and I really love each chapter of it. I love how the main antagonist, Kin, turned out to be nice but act like a b!tch for her own understandable reason. Hanabi in here is so cute too! I love her! And your OCs are lovable.
Thank you for writting this beautiful piece. I'm looking forward for another one!

Sign,
Risoellah
1. Where did you get yiyi. Mandarin speakers say "ah yi", not yiyi.

2. The characters for tenten in mandarin are 4 strokes each, totaling 8.

If you're gonna do this, at least do it right, please.
AnoNymOus chapter 15 . 3/27
I OnCe HaD A DeaTh By chOcoLatE DesSerT At aRestuAranT It wAs LitEralLy DeAth bY cHocOlAte ThE cAkE waS sO hard YoU CoUlD KiLL SomEoNe WiTH IT ~
Jily71102 chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
Wow, loved this story!
Rogue310 chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
I loved this story so much, and I loved your SasuSaku story that was set in the same universe as well. Please, continue to write. Your stories are amazing, I feel like you really represented the characters well.
twinquies chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
oh crap it's 3:57 am
yel.yel15 chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
Darn it! I actually cried! This story is SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for writing this story. This deserves a reread...
yel.yel15 chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Sixth chapter, and I'm still squealing with glee and smiling like an idiot! This story is sooo CUTE! I wish I can have a boyfriend like Neji *sighs dreamily*. Btw, I like how you made Neji and Tenten stay true to their personalities.
sonjatheanimelover chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
This is an awesome story! I also read bad behavior and I liked how these two are combined. And I am very impressed that in both of your story's, you actually finished them. There are so SO many good story's that are never finished, so I'm glad you finished them.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
Geeezz I was alternating between reading this for the 2nd time after many years and watching The Last Naruto Movie in which it has been about the moon, and it's really a coincidence that it was mentioned here that the full moon earrings of Tenten reminds her of Neji's eyes... Geeezzz I really couldn't figure out why this wonderful ship didn't happen...
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 17 . 6/16/2016
I also thought that it was fate that Neji and Tenten are on the same team and can understand each other better than the other members of their team, but the actual series didn't give a chance to show that... Or rather have cut it of... Awwwww
Roonil Wazlib Is King chapter 2 . 6/11/2016