Reviews for Monkey in the Middle
Wishing-for-a-Wand chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
This was excellent. I love your attention to character and to detail. Gilligan's natural flair with animals; the Skipper's nautical expressions; all of the dialogue was convincing and entertaining. The Professor is one of my favorites, and I was intrigued by this look at a potentially darker side of him. Very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed this adventure with our favorite castaways. Thanks for writing!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
Brilliant ending to a brilliant story. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tale of yours with us. Until next time, bye.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Brilliant chapter as always. I'm very happy to see that Igor and Dr. Balinkoff are good now instead of evil. I hope it last for a long, long time.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Awesome chapter. You really know these characters like they have been your friends for years. I wished I had half of your talent. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Go Castaways go! Save Gilligan before it too late!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Oh no! Now the plan has backfire. Not good for Gilligan. I sure hope the Professor is alright.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Oh God! I sure hope Gilligan and the Skipper get to the hideout before Balinkoff shoots the Professor with the ray again. If that should happen, then all hope is lost. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Oh Gilligan. So innocent and naïve. Brilliant chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Now, either Ginger is in love with the Professor or is close to it. I can tell by the way she is acting when she realized that the Professor is gone. I just hope for her sake that the Castaways can save him because I don't want to think of the outcome if they don't. Awesome chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Brilliant chapter. I'm totally into this story of yours.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Oh man! I sure hope the Castaways find a cure for the Professor before Balinkoff get ahold of him. Brilliant chapter as always.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
It's not a joke anymore and now everyone knows. I say knock the Professor out and locked him up in the jail until they can figure out what is going on with the guy. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
I love it! More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Excellent chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Dun. Dun. Dun. I knew something creepy was going to happen. I just didn't think it would be this soon. Great cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens next.