Reviews for The Elder
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
NO GABRAL HERHAUSBEN
A-Stretched-Mind chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
wooow! this story was amazing with a capital z! thanks so much for this incredible story. the elder was emotional and perfectly written! i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. thanks again 3
A-Stretched-Mind chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
whoa. this chapter was awesome. that dream was scary... 8-o

you're great! please grace this site with more stories!
A-Stretched-Mind chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS SO GOOD!

i love lrtc!
sunshinefarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I told you I would review and here I am at last! I was looking this series up on YouTube the other day and now I'm completely hooked! Now I completely understand what's going on and I think you've down a splendid job capturing the beginning of such a sad love story..sigh.. So I will definitely insert more feedback for the rest of the chapters hopefully soon (love the idea with each chapter name based off of classical music; so original:D) but so far, lovely prologue!
Shayna chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
Ohh... their story has always made me cry. Their situation... well, put not-so-eloquently, it really sucks. This was gorgeous though, I loved how you expanded on the elder tree and its meaning that was only hinted at before. Great job!
lolwrwg chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was Awesome! loved dorcas's inner turmoil! any chance of a sequel?
albaKonst chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
So sad but so good. You updated chapters 2 - 5 and I noticed about 2 minutes beofre I went on holiday, so I printed them out and read them on the plane; and very enjoyable they were too. I love tat you dedicated each one to classical music (and was even obsessed enough to listen to various ones whilst reading the corresponding chapters!). Also, I dont know if it was intended but, about Timothy's proposal, was it a reference to Mr Darcy's proposal in Pride and Prejudice ("You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you")? Also, at the end of one of the chapters (6 or 7 ish), the last line was something like "It had only just begun" aand this reminded me of the song by The Carpenters, "We've Only Just Begun". These may be coincidences, but I don;t really believe in coincidences, so I just wanted to know if they were intended.

Thank you, brilliant story!

AlbaKonst
lookingforme chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Awwwww, I love this! I seriously think it's one of your best! I like the witty dialogue, though some scenes where Timothy and his father interact and where Dorcas and her father interact might be helpful in setting up their characters a bit more...I like it as is, but it's just an idea.

And this fandom is way too small...EVERYONE should like Candleford!
albaKonst chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Brilliant idea! Please keep them coming.

I'm so glad you have discovered the wonderousness that is Lark Rise to Candleford, how many episodes/series have you seen. Glad to see you're a fellow Dorcas/Sir Tim shipper also.

Please continue the story, looking forward to seeing more.

AlbaKonst
Jo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I very much enjoyed reading this-please continue!