Reviews for Shut up!
krystel chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
hey there!

i love it - i love it - i love it !
so please make a nother dramione love story
maby about that draco saves hermione from bellatrix ?
Fremione-lover16 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I really loved it!

though its sad that it has to end. lol.

love,genia.
ThisIsNotSaaraa chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Surprisingly, I enjoyed this story too; I think the Ron-bashing may have had something to do with that. I'm glad I decided to check your page out xD
Fallen.Angel.Rinjii chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
i usually don't like Draco and Hermione together, but i thought you made them seem like they were made for each other! good job! keep writing awesome fanfics, okay?
Padame Amidala chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
this story is really amazing u are an amazing writer and last thing are u writing the twilight story u remember the plot i gave you?

YOUR STORIES ROCK AND I LOVE YOU
thfourteenth chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
omg i carn believe i just subscrbed to a story that just ended... LOL BUT ITS REALLY COOL XD
thfourteenth chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
haha i never knew hermione had that in her! COOL
KyuubiGaki chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
hehe you sly slytherins blaise/luna pairing completely blew my mind first ime id seen it i was like say what when it happened and the nerve of ron if he knew she liked draco why the hell did he insist on basically sexually harassing her damn him
haileydelacour101 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
it was cheesy...fluffy, cute...really liked it...thanks for the dedication!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
good work
Karate Chic chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Lol good for you!
Patrick the Stump chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Awwwr, this is really sweet! I like the length of the entire story and the writing was fabby! I really did like it :) might have a look what other stuff you've wrote now!
JustADaydream chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Amazing!

I loved the ending and i was so gratified to see my name in the A/N. Thank you for brightening up my day with Dramione.

Thank you!
LianaRamsay chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
keep on writing...blaise with ginny...or luna...
kk chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
please put up more chapters
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »