Reviews for What in the dickens?: Dumbledore's Last Service to
Gillybean83 chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Okay wow is all I can say I think I could have cried had I not den on the train reading it. Well done Galleons another success. X
Professor Chrystal-Snape chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
Oh it's all heating up now! Still adore your stories, I get all giddu when I see you've updated :)
gillybean83 chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
Aw poor snape :(, keep up the good work Galleons
i-am-a-coffe-crazy-writer chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
I'm quite confused :(

So... did Severus have romantic feelings for vector? could you clear that up a little pwetty pwease?

i'm getting really exctied for this story! keep it up, its pretty good!

Thanks,

mariah
yamifannetje chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
It's beyond time that someone said all that Dumbledore is saying, to Severus! Now, he might have hugged him as well, whether Severus would struggle or not, till he would, finally, completely, relaxe. It would haven been a great text to end the "Deatly Hallows" The whole wizarding world might ever know who one of her real hero's is!

I imagine Hagrid being touched by it to, nearly with tears in his eyes :p and hugging an also touched Sybill :D
Linoria chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Really loking forward to more

Linoria
i-am-a-coffe-crazy-writer chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
hmm, this is on a winding path, ain't it? I can't seem to see where it's going. i like that about a story! Please, continue to surprise me! :)
Mikee chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Interesting story. I'm curious as to where you're going to take it.

Sadly, due to Dumbledore's hand, it appears that he will die ... I wish you could find a way to prevent that, but ... oh well.

Looking forward to seeing where you go with the story.

Thank you.
Archea chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Nice revisiting of Dickens's tale! I'll look forward to the Future part...
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
What a pity that Dumbledore doesn't show the other teachers how he patted on the Marauders on the back as they tried to kill Snape. Weren't their pranks so hilarious? He probably thought so at the time. But then, Albus is the guy who told Harry that he knew what the Dursleys were doing to him-and sent him back.

But Albus is never going to show himself doing anything _wrong_. It's only Snape who gets to be humiliated in front of the other teachers (most of whom also witnessed the Marauders using him as a chew toy, and did nothing to stop it).

Anyway, this is good so far, and I am interesting in seeing where it goes from here.

And it doesn't matter. Albus will still die of his cursed hand, making sure that Snape is hated by everyone, Harry wins, survives, and Snape rots in the Shack. By the time of the Epilogue, he'll be a nonperson that Harry has to _whisper_ about to his youngest son.

If you plan on changing that part, I would be very interested indeed. :)
i-am-a-coffe-crazy-writer chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
oh fluffy, thank you for ending it on a humorous note :)
fuzzy-grapes chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
this is really really really interesting so far... so im going to go read the other chapters now :)
fuzzy-grapes chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
i like your story idea, and i think you characterise snape very well

sooooo i look forward to reading more :)
i-am-a-coffe-crazy-writer chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
oooh, and the plot thickens... why does dumbledore show them thes things? what does he have in story for teh watchers? we shall soon see, won't we?
galleons chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Thanks so much for the reviews!