Reviews for Books At The Beach
Abby chapter 2 . 1/12
PLEASE update! I love it so far
Abby chapter 1 . 1/12
Loved it! :)
byinj chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Y'know I never really thought about this couple until now and i love the story plot! Will you continue it? I'd love to read more of it! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS IN SOON! I LOVED THESE TWO CHAPTERS!1
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
The title reminds me of that song from tangled: I'm a lover not a fighter... :) I really like this crossover! It's a little ironic that instead of Ariel saving Eric, Eric's saving Belle
WisteriaClove chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Excuussseee meh! BUT WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS!
You write this so well and it's such a great Idea! THIS COUPLE! AHHH
Dreams coming true!
Please continue! It's so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I liked it a lot! All the other Disney stories I've read sound like illiterate 11 year olds writing them. And this seems rather realistic! :)
Desi-Pari Always chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
So it's been almost three years since you've updated this story, is there any chance you're coming back? This is an interesting crossover idea and I'd love to see where you go with it, whether you keep Ariel in it or if Belle's singing voice is enough ;)
I also really like the connections to Beauty and the Beast (like Kaden as Gaston and Belle's social awkardness). I'm glad it's not just "hey I'm in a new town, let's re-invent myself"
I do hope you decide to continue :)
Amber91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow! I liked it sooo much. I'm a big fan of Belle and this is the greatest story I've ever read about her! Please update.
Unknown Awesomeness chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
This is a really good story. Please continue :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
hehe this is such a cute story, i love it shame about ariel though, poor girl, got her prince stolen by a pretty french girl, but books are better then boys there is nothing that can't make that true
FrauThenardier chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I love your story. It's very well-written, and I can totally see Belle and Prince Eric as a couple! I especially love Kaden being so like Gaston.

However, I can't help but wonder what's gonna happen with Ariel, or if she's even in this story.

Update soon!
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Haha! I love this story! It's awesome! I like the idea of Belle/Eric. Sounds interesting! I wonder if there are going to be any cameos made by some other characters from the movies, or other Disney films as a matter of fact. :D That would be fun. Once again, I LOVED this story! Update soon!
yourslytherinbitch chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
this is great and it derserves a lot more than 2 reviews :( but please keep writing! I love disney movies and your combo is so great :D
Angelus The Scourge of Europe chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Excellent story! Very well writen. And this crossover is very intriguing and you're doing a marvelous job. I wonder if you'll be tying on Ariel and the Breast in any way... Update soon!