Reviews for Expectations
XxLizyBeexX chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Lovely ending. Good story. :) thanks
LinSog93 chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Thank you for a fantastic story!
RedJane12 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Naughty Swedish lessons... Now that is a lesson that's going to bite someone in the ass in the future...
RedJane12 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
A snuggly Eric in a tropical island... Clearly Sookie doesn't stand a chance... but she is no shy flower either... I liked her doing innuendo too and throwing E off a bit... Go girl!
RedJane12 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
WOW - so when you think you've had a really bad morning... it can get worse if your plane crashes... I wasn't expecting that at all... more boardroom skirmishes yes but tropical island not... colour me surprised... exciting stuff for sure...
RedJane12 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Poor Sookie - dealing with that superdouche Bill (seriously, he's the worst..) and then Eric's in a mood too... No wonder she's mad... But much better to be mad than doormat...
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Bill yuk... Sookie corporate exec I like... esp once she kicks Bill's balls... Can't wait for the S - E confrontation... I can see the fireworks...
RedJane12 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Huh... I actually liked this chapter a lot... I think Northman senior has a plan... And loved how angry Sookie was straight away... Even if partly may be due to doormat (and orgasm-less) situation at home... Go girl!
media-savant chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
I just read this for the second time, and found it just as enjoyable as the first. Of course, I haven't read a story of yours I didn't like. I wish I had an Eric like this one!

Great job.
Toni chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
This is a great story I'm glad I ran across it looking for Eric and Sookie stories to hold me off until season 6
LuxSignifer chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
I really loved this fic, it was so oddly sweet and raunchy at the same time. of course i am going to die bitter and alone now, because i don't have this life. ...anyway, another great fic, i have been reading all of your works for the last couple of days- they are like crack, i just cant stop. looking forward to more of your work and continuing projects!
classicoldmama chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Oh a wonderful, loving story and I'm crying. And now I start reading the other stories. There are many and I'm very curious.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
I have read this story for the 3rd time & I still love it so much! It was a wonderful summer go to read as I am waiting new chapters of All In & Taken. : )
VixensLair chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Yep, rereading this story and it is just as good, if not better the second time around! I am on board with the laser hair removal so Sookie is hair free. lol
KimVonD chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
I loved this story, as I do all your stories I have read so far :D

Also thanks for the YouTube link of the soccer vid of ASkars, I enjoyed it very much!

Please keep it up with the great stories! I can't get enough of envisioning ASkars :D ( off course in my mind Sookie looks like me)
1,270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »