Reviews for Expectations
Duckbutt chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Loving your tale! Just now getting around to read it!

And ugh...the Surfin' Bird song came out in the '60s...and yes, stupid tune got stuck in my head time and again and now...after 40 years, it's there AGAIN! Thanks :-(

Good stuff!

Pat
MyVikingBoyfriend chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
Breaking out the hankies for the fairy tale book idea...lovely.
MyVikingBoyfriend chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Ooooh, love angst-ridden, heart-broken Eric. And very happy that his dad turned out (so far) not to be a total douchebag.
MyVikingBoyfriend chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
I'm catching up on older stories and this one is 1. great and sexy 2. has JUST the right amount of angst when they are rescued to totally break my heart - which is fine since I know you are taking them to an HEA.
VixensLair chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
I hate all of this fucking angst... please make it better, I am on the ledge here man!
VixensLair chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Fab-u-lous! Loving the story... even if it is a drip of lemon juice at a time.
red high heels chapter 25 . 11/22/2011
This needs to be updated, stat! I love your stories )
deletepleasexamillion chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I can't wait till this Sookie crushes this Bill's hopes and dreams.
hcomet61282 chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
Awesome story. I just completed reading and it is great.

Happy writing,

~S
jjpressley chapter 25 . 10/22/2011
O my gosh! This was SO great! I cannot quit laughing. Still trying to get over the 'let's get naked' comment! So good!
c3lia chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
Hi! I'm just re-read this story, and I just wanted to congratulate you about it! This was a great "jorney"! :) Thank you for sharing the story here! :) Hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
RiverQuaimegi chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
I loved this story so much! Eric and Sookie are so good together! It's sweet, really funny, hot, sad sometimes, touching,... And the book he made to reconquer her, it's the most romantic thing I've ever heard! I want an Eric too *sobs*!
Leah Larue chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
Bravo! Loved it! My favorite Fanfic! Thank you so much! I can't stop smiling!:)xoxo
shady-motel chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
I loved this fic! I spent all day secretly reading it at work on my phone, haha. I want an Island!Eric of my very own! I usually hate it when fics have pregnancy in them, but I really liked how things went here. I'm not sure how I feel about Sookie just dumping her successful career, but I guess if she's happy it doesn't matter. ) Thanks for writing such a great story!
janiaco chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
Another fabulously HOT story. I dont know where you come up with them...

Waiting patiently well maybe not so patiently for your next one.

Thanks,