Reviews for Expectations
ooooohlala chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I say alternate both povs in the same chapter... I know, I know...I'm just greedy for fast updates.

I have a guess about the VP spot, but I'm not spilling. I'll just wait and see. Can already tell this is going to rank up there with my faves!
ericplenty chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Great new chapter. I love your other stories so I know this one is going to be good!
Patka chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I really like this story so please update second chapter soon!
Suki-Shun chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Yeay :D I like it wonder if Eric will get the position in like a Co- something with Sookie hehe and Bill is such a jerk (I LOVE IT :D:D:D i kind of like hating him just a little bit (a) :$ *me whistles*)
Shannon911 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i think i am gonna love this fic...
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i prefer the alternating povs:) thanks for the post
charhamblin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I really, really like this. Great new story! I was wondering, has fan fic been down for two days? I have not gotten any stories to my email address and was wondering if you are. I actually have to go into fanfiction dot net to get any updates.
svmfan1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I am so excited to see you are writing a multi chapter Sookie and Eric story. I must confess I hate when Sookie is a doormat to Bill. It always amazes me how much of a bitch she is to Eric, although the tension is always hot, but it almost takes an act of God for her to rail into Bill Thanks for the uptake on where this will lead to and I am all for alternative chapters. It seems easier to concentrate on what is going on from that particular person. Can't wait for Playboy Eric to show up. Thanks and look foward to more!
GreyGooseCitron chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I like this story... I bet the VP spot is going to Mr Playboy!
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I say do it whatever way is going to make you comfortable! You are the one I want to read and however you feel it will be better I trust because anyway you do it, I still get to read your awesome stories! And Gah! she is married to Bill, your killin me smalls and Gah, he wants to be pregnant..I don't know if I could handle her being married to him and having his baby that's just ew, gross... But I hope you have a plan here LOL... And I fear Sookie's not gonna get that promotion huh.. the prodigal son is going to get it making Sookie hate him more... I hope I'm not gonna be sad but I stick with ya till the wheels fall off! more please
1,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85