Reviews for Quiet Girl
Blueboot55 chapter 45 . 10/8
I'm glad I found this story again through FB recs. I don't remember reading it to the end. This was really a fun roller coaster. If people won't listen why keep talking, just sayin'
Lostred Rose J chapter 45 . 10/8
Hilarious! Loved it! All those quotes on her shirts are what kept me remembering this story!
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Why would the grandpa take his other granchildrens trust funds? Did they do something wrong or paying for their mothers sins?
Now they just sound trashy
AbbyPratt chapter 2 . 6/5
This may just be the best and most original story I have ever come across and I'm only on chapter 2!
This is getting more and more ridiculous with each chapter of bs Bella pulls
This is absolutely ridiculous. So instead of talking to him AT ALL, she just runs off with Jake? And then Alice fans the flames of his rampant insecurity?
Bella is being not only ridiculous, but immature. Her reasoning behind her silence is childish and silly too. Most (if not all) of her problems would be solved if she TALKED about how she was feeling. After seeing how hard Edward's family is on him, she should understand that would influence her decision on having kids, but instead of talking to him about it, she ran away to Jake. Thus far, I've been unimpressed by all of the characters except for Edward. Even his conclusion-jumping is semi-justified.
guest chapter 45 . 9/22/2016
Just so fucking amazing thank you
karen4honor chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
HOLY CRAP!
karen4honor chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Bwahahaha! Snickers! Cackles!
karen4honor chapter 18 . 6/5/2016
LOVING EMMETT! Always have!
karen4honor chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
Again with the happysighs! Too sweet!
karen4honor chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
This is such a cute, sweet and confusing story! I love it & Eddie is adorkable!
mirveil chapter 45 . 4/4/2016
I really enjoyed this sweet story...
3,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »